01

Myung-soo took a deep breath before walking to his cousin's room. His cousin was surprised to see him, sitting on the corner of his bed.

"Myung-soo, what are you doing here?" His cousin Sunggyu, asked.

"Hyung, I..." He trailed off, wiping his tears off his eyes.

Sunggyu put down his phone on the nightstand and sat beside Myung-soo immediatly on the bed. He patted on his back and stroked his hair.

"It's okay, you can tell me about it." Sunggyu said and smiled.

Myung-soo looked up at him and sighed. His heart was never ready for it.

"I really like this girl but she will never like me because..." He stopped at midway.

"Because...?" Sunggyu asked, confused.

"She is dead. She commited suicide because she cannot handle so much stress." Myung-soo cried.

Sunggyu's mouth was agape but he closed it back when he felt his cousin's tears on his hand.

"People have to die someday. Let me find you a new girlfriend and heal your broken heart." Sunggyu suggested.

Myung-soo stare at him and stopped crying. He wiped off his tears with a handkerchief and stood up, reaching for the door knob.

"No, don't. No one will ever understand how much love hurts." He said and opened the door.

Sunggyu stare at the back of his cousin dissapeared as the door closed behind him.

"Aish, this kid." He muttered.

-

Myung-soo stare at the blue sky and sighed.

"I'll never love anyone." He muttered.

🌸