15

Na-eun smiled and put on the necklace she received from Myung-soo as a present on their 100-day-anniversary.

It was a star-shaped necklace with her name on top of it.

"So pretty~!" She complimented her necklace and giggled.

Her mother looked at her and smiled.

"Darling, your boyfriend is at downstair now." She informed her and went down.

Na-eun almost forgot that he came over her house for a study session. She quickly invited him to her room.

Myung-soo took out his books and put it on the table.

"Um...." Na-eun muttered and sat beside him.

After a few hours of studying, Myung-soo fell asleep on the table as he was too tired.

Na-eun smiled and moved his hair away from his face. She looked at his lips and blushed.

"I can...kiss him, right?" She said softly and kissed him on the lips.

-

Myung-soo woke up and saw Na-eun sleeping beside him. He smiled and stroked her hair.

"You looked pretty today," he said and stood up to leave.

"Omo, you're leaving now?" Na-eun's mother asked and placed her cup on the counter.

"Yes, thank you for today." Myung-soo said and bowed politely.

On the way home, he encountered Krystal. She was crying and her hands were full of bruises.

He quickly helped her up and brought her to a nearby bench. Krystal sat down quietly while Myung-soo was treating her injuries.

"What's wrong?" He asked sternly.

"I...I've been abused...by my father." Krystal answered sadly.

Feeling sad for her, Myung-soo hugged her and patted her back. Krystal was shocked but she was happy that her plan worked.

She hugged him back and secretly smiled.

You're mine, oppa.

🍃