03

Everybody were surprised to see Myung-soo's new image as a cold city guy. He used to be polite, friendly and positive. But now, rude, unfriendly and emotionless.

Myung-soo hangs out with the cool group which is also the school's bully group, Infinite.

"Why...did he join them?" Naeun asked her best friend with her eyes widened.

"Apparently, his cousin is the leader of the group and he asked him to join them as their visual." Chorong explained.

But he's the Student Council's president!" Naeun shouted, making everyone to look at her.

Myung-soo walked towards her and flicked her forehead painfully.

"Mind your own business, Son Naeun." He whispered into her ear and walked towards his friends.

Naeun massaged her red forehead and glared at his back. She stomped her way to them. Chorong quickly followed her from behind.

"Let's make a deal. If you fell in love with me, change yourself back to the positive Myung-soo. If not, I will not bother you anymore." Naeun suggested.

"Fine by me. It'll sure be a very fun game." He smirked.

"Hmm~ Let's see~!" Naeun sang and dragged Chorong away to the classroom.

-

"Naeun, are you insane?!" Chorong shouted and sat in her seat.

"Maybe, I am really crazy. Why did I do that?" Naeun sighed as she sat beside Chorong.

The teacher came in and put the books on the teacher's table.

"Class, we have picnic this Saturday. I'll have you all in a group of two according to my preferences." The teacher announced.

Everybody groaned and noisiness started in the classroom. The teacher fixed her glasses and her eyes scanned around the class.

"Son Na-eun will be pairing with Kim Myung-soo."

"What?!" Naeun shouted, standing up from her seat.

"Anything wrong, Miss Na-eun?" The teacher asked.

"No..." Naeun muttered and sat down in her seat.

Myung-soo smirked and popped a mint candy in his mouth.

What should I do? Naeun thought in her mind and her palms felt sweaty.

🌸