09

Once Na-eun arrived at school, students started to throw eggs and flour at her. She ended up became so smelly and sticky.

She was pushed around by everybody and was bullied by Jiyeon and the gang.

Chorong wants to help her but Na-eun always rejected her help. She can only sighed and watched her being bullied.

"Do you think you can be with Myung-soo oppa by clinging on him? Please~ He won't even like you." Jiyeon sneered and smirked.

"How about you? Do you really think that he'll like you if you bully her?" Sunggyu asked and stood infront of Na-eun.

"Sunggyu oppa, mind your own business!" Jiyeon shouted and walked towards the door, finding Myung-soo standing by the door.

He glared at Jiyeon and her gang before they quickly ran away from him. He glanced at Na-eun and sighed.

Na-eun picked up her black jacket and proceeded to her next class without sparing Myung-soo a glance.

"Son Na-eun, why are you avoiding me?" He asked and grabbed her wrist.

"It's because of you! I'm bullied because I'm in love with you. I'm bullied because you're talking to me. I'm bullied because of everything!" She shouted and cried.

He hugged her and patted on her back gently.

"I love you." He whispered into her ear softly.

Na-eun was shocked to hear his confession but she was happy to hear that.

"I love you too." She confessed and hugged him back.

"Woo! New couple in the school! MyungEun!" Chorong squealed happily.

"Gosh, you should have done that earlier." Sunggyu said and smiled at Myung-soo.

🍃