10

Myung-soo tapped his foot on the ground impatiently as he waited for Na-eun infront of her house.

"Ah! I'm sorry for making you wait!" Na-eun apologized and ran towards him.

He smiled and intertwined their fingers together. They both crossed the road together when the cars stopped because of the red light.

When they reached school, Jiyeon and her gang surrounded them angrily. Fortunately, the whole Infinite was there too with Chorong.

"I'll make you suffer, Son Na-eun!" Jiyeon screamed in anger and stomped her way into the class frustratingly.

"My dongsaeng is more popular than I am right now. I am so sad!" Sunggyu said as he fake-cried.

"You're just jealous, hyung!" Sungjong, the maknae of Infinite, teased him.

"He's right!" Chorong said and joined Sungjong to tease him.

Na-eun and Myung-soo stare at each other and giggled softly.

"Idiot hyung." Sungyeol commented and shook his head.

"Let's go, Na-eun." Myung-soo said and brought her to their class.

All of the students were gossiping about their relationship and looking at them acting so lovey-dovey made Jiyeon jealous.

Meanwhile, a new female transfer student walked into the class and smiled evilly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Soo Jung imnida! You can call me Krystal. Please take care of me~!" She said sweetly and stare at Myung-soo lovingly.

He could only gazed at her in astonishment. Following his gaze, Na-eun turned to look at Krystal. She felt jealousy rising up when Myung-soo gazed at Krystal.

🍃