11

Jiyeon screamed in frustration on the empty rooftop as she balled her angry fists. She hates Na-eun very much. She believed that she is more attractive and smarter than Na-eun but she don't understand the reason Myung-soo chose her.

Krystal opened the door leading to the rooftop slowly and saw Jiyeon. She smirked and sat beside her like a princess.

"Well, aren't you the new girl, Krystal Jung?" Jiyeon asked and glared at her.

"Park Jiyeon, right?" Krystal said playfully.

"How do you know my name?" Jiyeon asked confusedly.

"We've the same target...Son Na-eun." Krystal whispered into her ear and grinned evilly.

-

Na-eun watched Myung-soo sighed as he stuffed his books in his bag before the bell rings.

"Is there something wrong? Why do you keep sighing?" She asked and observed his weird movements.

"It's nothing. I'm going to the clubroom to do something. You will need to go back alone today. Bye." He said and left the classroom.

Is it about Krystal?, she thought and packed her bag as well.

Walking back home alone was so lonely for Na-eun. Chorong had left to do her part-time job, leaving Na-eun alone.

She stopped on her tracks when she saw two familiar figures kissing infront of her. She was shocked when she realized it was Krystal and Myung-soo kissing.

His eyes widened and he quickly pushed Krystal away.

"I...I am sorry!" Na-eun apologized and ran away from them.

She could feel her tears flowed down her cheeks. She could hear her heart breaking into millions of pieces.

He didn't even tried to chase after her.

Her legs turned jelly and she fell down, grazing her knees against the floor.

"We just dated for a day and why does it turned out like this?!" She screamed into the sky and hiccuped.

After a moment, she stopped crying and stood up, exposing her injured knees into the air. It felt pain when the wind blews on her knees but she knew, her heart felt the pain the most.

Unable to accept what she saw earlier, she told herself to be strong and forget that incident.

"I'll not give up on him." She muttered and wiped her tears with her sleeve.

🍃