extra ; christmas

"Hurry up, Son Na-eun! We're late to the party now!" Jiyeon shouted as she tapped her foot impatiently on the ground.

As Na-eun opened the curtains, Jiyeon widened her eyes. She looked beautiful and dazzling.

"This is why Myung-soo likes you." Jiyeon chuckled and pushed Na-eun into the school hall.

"Woah! Is she the same Na-eun?" Woohyun asked and stare at her.

"So, you're giving up on Chorong right now?" Sunggyu teased him.

"A-Ani!" He quickly reacted and slapped Sunggyu's back.

Myung-soo stepped forward and extended his hand to her. Na-eun smiled shyly as she placed her hand on his.

They both walked elegantly into their classroom. All of the students stare at them with their mouths agape.

"They're so compatible for each other!" Krystal squealed happily.

"I know right." Jiyeon said and winked at Krystal.

"Jagiyaaa~ Let's go eat now~!" Sungyeol whined and linked his arms with Jiyeon's.

-

Myung-soo and Na-eun stare at each other and laughed.

"Saranghae, Na-eun." Myung-soo whispered into her ear and smiled.

"N-Nado saranghae." Na-eun whispered back to him shyly and blushed.

-

"Uwaa~! It's the snow!" Krystal and Jiyeon shouted excitedly.

"It's so pretty..." Na-eun muttered and smiled.

"Come on, let's all take a picture together!" Sunggyu sugested and brought out a camera.

"When did you get that?" Chorong asked and raised an eyebrow.

Sunggyu and Woohyun looked at each other and laughed.

As Sunggyu pressed on the button, he quickly ran towards them and posed for the photo.

"Wah~ I looked much chubbier here!" Chorong complained and pointed to the picture.

"Don't worry, I'll still love you even if you get fat." Sunggyu said and flirted with her.

🍃