16

Na-eun woke up to find that Myung-soo has left the house. She glanced at his books and realized that he had forgotten his books.

She quickly ran out of the house, bringing the books with her to find Myung-soo. As she arrived at the park, she saw her boyfriend hugging Krystal.

The books that Na-eun was holding dropped on the ground and Myung-soo froze as he looked at her. All he could see was Na-eun's teary eyes reddened.

He pushed Krystal away from him and ran over to Na-eun. He hugged her and apologized. She immediatly pushed him away and glared at him with both of her teary eyes.

"I can't believe you did this to me." She said softly and bit her lips.

"Listen to me, Na-eun. I didn't meant to hug her, I just wanted to comfort her. Her father abused her and she was very sad." He explained and felt guilty for hugging Krystal.

"Myung-soo, I don't know what I can do to keep your with me but, please. You're hurting me." Na-eun said, trying to hold back her tears.

"Na-eun, I promise I won't do things that'll hurt you. Please forgive me." Myung-soo muttered and held her hands.

"Really?" She asked and smiled.

"Yes." He nodded and hugged her.

Krystal frowned and walked back home with full of regrets.

🍃

[Updated 2 chapters today so that I don't have to write another chapter tomorrow.]

[Thank you for giving me an idea for this chapter, @AnqiSin ]