20 [END]

Chapter 20 [END]

Na-eun yawned as she walked into the elevator alone. The elevator stopped at level 3 and the door opened, revealing Jiyeon.

"Found you." Jiyeon said and smiled as she joined Na-eun in the elevator.

"Jiyeon? Why are you here?" Na-eun asked and stare at her.

Jiyeon pressed the 'close' button and chuckled evilly. She trapped Na-eun in the corner and smirked.

"Do you really think that you are suitable for Myung-soo oppa?" Jiyeon said sternly.

"What about you? Are you good enough to be with him?" Na-eun questioned and pushed her away.

Jiyeon was stunned by her words. Na-eun shook her head and left the elevator. Jiyeon broke into tears and ran into Sungyeol's room.

"Woah!" He screamed in shock.

Jiyeon fell on the ground and cried. Sungyeol widened his eyes and hugged her tightly.

"Sungyeol....am I really evil?" She muttered in her sobs.

"Uh...A l-little bit." He answered hesistatedly.

~

After a few hours, Jiyeon stopped crying and was staring blankly at the wall.

"Jiyeon-ah, do you want a coffee?" Sungyeol asked as he advanced to the coffee machine.

Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms around his waist. He turned behind and saw Jiyeon hugging him.

"W-What are you doing?" He stuttered and blushed.

"I love you." She confessed.

"I love you too." He confessed back and stroked her hair gently.

-

Myung-soo strolled around the beach and saw Na-eun sitting on the bench while enjoying the breeze.

He sat beside her and smiled.

"Time flies so fast..." Na-eun said and smiled too.

"Yeah...we're graduating soon..." He said and sighed.

"I love you." Na-eun whispered to him and giggled.

"I love you too, Son Na-eun." He chuckled and hugged her lovingly.

🍃

-a lame ending X'D-

"What about us?!!!" Sunggyu and Woohyun shouted angrily.

"Who'll I date~?" Chorong teased them.

"Obviously, it's me." Woohyun and Sunggyu said at the same time.

They both glared at each other and started to argue with Chorong laughing beside them.

[END]