16

Aubrey

"You put one of the most beautiful woman on the planet on the back burner. I can't believe you." Ever since the interview has ended Angie has been grilling me about Ramsey. "I been telling Sergio about this girl for the longest." Her assistant Sergio nodded while reading through some papers. "I stalk her instagram at least three times a day and I been trying to convince Chief to get her to agree to let me interview and every time he never replies. How could you do this man? I had a direct line to shawty and you had been hiding the interview I'll been waiting for behind some lies." She shook her head.

I shrugged and looked away from her. "I was scared to be hurt again." Angie sighed.

"I understand that completely. But three years Aub? That's a long ass time to keep a secret. And three years to long for you to be hurt over some bitch who's probably not thinking about you, riding a new dick, and cheating with some new nigga. And you hide your girl over some bullshit insecurities you have.You know what you need to do?"

"What?" I said in a irritated tone. She starting to piss me off.

"Go talk to that Jade bitch." I leaned back in my seat and scratched my beard.

"You trippin Ang."

"No I'm not. You treated Ramsey this way because you're not over your ex. She's got you so bent you won't take her out in public. But in all reality you did more damage than good. Because while you were out performing and serenading other girls, keeping little ol Ramsey in a closet, hidden away from the world, she could've been out looking for a new man."

Damn. "I never thought that far."

"I know. You were thinking so one sided. You were trynna hide her so she couldn't cheat but you have her all the opportunity in the world to do so. But yet I'm sure she's at her crib balling her eyes out because you broke her heart." She sipped from the little bottle of henny I brought her. "You got your work cut out for you Aub." I shook my head and stood up and left the room.

She's right but I don't wanna admit it.

I Don't have any reason or exscues to justify my actions. I just wanna make all this right. And Angie's advice kind of hit me.

Once i left the station i headed to my car where my driver was waiting. He opened the door for me and I slid in.

I leaned my arm on the arm rest and pulled out my phone. I dialed my assistant Macy's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mace. I need you to find a number for me."

"And who's would that be?"

"Jade Perkins."

----------------------------