52

100 votes, 45 comments for next chapter.

-----------------------

Aubrey received Jade's invitation to meet with her and accepted it only if she brought Amir. Ramsey decided to come with him just in case jade said something she had no business.

"You okay?" Ramsey asked looking at him. "Yeah I'm fine. I just uh, still recovering from this morning." He said thinking about all the wild sex they had before getting ready to meet with Jade.

"I'm sorry I just missed you." She tried to kiss him but he moved his face out the way. "Oh no. You gotta keep your freaky ass to yourself. You damn near was about to break my dick off. I been with you all these years and you was holding back on me." That made Ramsey bust out laughing. "I said I was sorry." She grabbed his face and kissed his lips repeatedly.  He deepened the kiss pulling her in closer.  "You were just talking about me. Look at you trynna get nasty." Ramsey said closing the gap between them. He smiled against her lips. They shared small gestures of affection to each other on the way to the ice cream place since it was the half way point between them.

"You're here." The driver said. He got out and opened the door for them. They thanked the driver briefly before going inside the building. The girl behind the counter was the same from last time. Aubrey gave her a smile before heading to the back of the building so no suspecting customers would see them. Ramsey rested her hand on his inner thigh with her right hand while texting Keith with her left. He had been texting her phone about how much he missed her. Ramsey was still mad at him for letting Reagan's friend jump in the fight. Keith tried explaining himself but it was no use. Every time he sent her a text she'd say something smart back.

"You always gotta touch me." Aubrey said looking at where her hand was. She put her phone down and rubbed his thigh. "I like touching you." She said kissing his cheek. He wrapped a arm around her giving her kisses here and there as they waited.

The bell over the door rung letting them know someone was coming in. The sound of small footsteps came in and a curly headed Amir ran to the booth. Ramsey jumped at his sudden appearance. "Hi." She said with a big smile. Aubrey looked down to see who she was walking too and his eyes lit up. "You daddy's wife!" He said remembering bet from the picture Aubrey sent him. "Yes I'm Ramsey." She stuck her hand out for him to shake and he shook it. "I'm amir." Ramsey got out the booth so he could get to Aubrey. Amir excitedly climbed the seat and Aubrey picked him up and took his son into his arms. Ramsey was about to sit back down when Jade walked into the door with Sergio behind her. Ramsey took a deep breath and sat back in her spot trying not to start anything.

Jade sat down and scooted over so Sergio could sit. Amir sat on Audrey's lap with his arms wrapped around him making his mother jealous. "Hi I'm Sergio. You must be Ramsey." Sergio said extending his hand while breaking the tension in the air. "Yes I am." She accepted the shake with a friendly smile.

Jade pushed her sunglasses higher on her nose as she burned a hole in Audrey's face. "This would be a good time to explain yourself." Aubrey said bluntly. Jade let out a short laugh. "I don't gotta explain shit. This is about Amir."

"That's what I want you to tell me about. I wanna know why you kept him a secret." Amir got up from Audrey's lap feeling him get angry. Living with Jade and her anger issues he knew when it was his time to get away. He went to Ramsey and she glady held him.

"Let's get some ice cream." She whispered to him. She snuck out the booth with Amir on her hip. She didn't want him to be around that. Jade followed Ramsey with get eyes before talking. "Hide him?" She asked sarcastically. "I never really hid him from you. You just had no knowledge of his existence." Sergio shook his head as he tried not to jump in the conversation but he couldn't help himself. "You did hide Amir." He said making Aubrey look at him. "You kept him covered so no one would ask questions. Don't sit up here and lie." Aubrey looked back at Jade and folded her arms. 

--

"This is my favoritest colors." Amir said as he ate the blue and red superman flavored I've cream. "Yellow is my favorite color." Ramsey said wiping the ice cream from her upper lip. "Yellow is nice." He said looking up at her. Ramsey put a X in one of the boxes on the paper tic-tac-toe board and dropped hey crayon on the table. "I win." Amir looked at the paper and laughed. "No! Let's do it again." Ramsey laughed and made a separate board beside the one printed on the coloring mat.

She put the crayon down and let him go first. She used that time to get a good look at him. It was no denying that Aubrey and Jade were his parents. He looked more like Jade than anything but he definitely has Aubreys eyes and lips, Amirs hair was even like his. "You're turn." He said sliding the paper to her. She held the paper down as the wind blew around them as they sat at the outdoor seating area. "I think I might beat you again." She said jokingly. Amir shrugged. "We'll see."

--

"You cheated on me Jade! What was I supposed to do? Keep being with you as you went behind me back and fucked some other nigga?!" Aubrey yelled drawing affection
Attention from the workers.

"Yes!" She blurted out catching Sergio off guard. "I'm sure your cheated on me while you were touring with thousands of woman around you. There's no way you didn't." Aubrey leaned his arms on the table. "I never did. I can be loyal unlike you. I never cheated before and I won't start now." Jade took her glasses off and sat them on the table. "That's funny that you say that." Aubrey looked at her in confusion. "Why is that?" He asked. "Do you remember, i don't know,  maybe this time last year when you came to New York?" Aubrey nodded. "Yeah I was on tour with Wayne--Wait. What does that have to do with anything?"

Jade smiled as she heard the bell to the door go off and Amir talking about napkins filed the room.  

"I was there at the concert remember? After I came backstage we talked and you took me up to your hotel room and you I'm sure you know what happened next." She did a motion with her fingers making Sergio angrily turn to her. "What the fuck? No that never happened." Aubrey said with a mug on his face. He wouldn't cheat on Ramsey. He'd been tempted but he always kept her in the back of his mind before he did something stupid.

Jade held up her index finger as she dug in her purse and pulled out her phone. She unlocked it and scrolled through her Camera Roll to the exact date. "Here it is." She pulled up a video and pressed okay. A beige arm stretched across the table and took the phone. Aubrey looked up to see Ramsey standing there with Amir wiping ice cream off his shirt. The video played and it showed Aubrey shirtless drinking from a cup. "You ready?" He said putting the cup down and rubbed his hands together. Ramsey looked at Aubrey who was growing worried. "Yes!" A voice said and it was definitely Jade's. The time stamp was of September 2, 2015. Jade wasn't lying. The video flipped showing Jade's face with her bare ass up in the air and Aubrey behind her taking off his boxers.

Ramsey couldn't watch the rest. She turned the screen off and put the phone on the table. She didnt no wheather to cry, kill Aubrey, or fuck Jade up. Betrayed want even the word to use and hurt was an understatement. She felt so stupid. "I can't." She said grabbing her purse and walking away.

-------------------------------