I'm In Love...

When is this gonna end? Jave thought. After spending a full week with her, he realized she was probably the most boring, uninteresting person in the entire world.

All she talked about was her sob story where her dad left her mom for this bitch of a French woman. The first time he heard it, his heart went out to her. The second and third times? Boring. As. Fuck.

Now he couldn't stand the girl. Maybe dating one of his "cronies" as Bella called them would have been better.

"She was beautiful, of course, and rich. My mom loved him, but he threw her away and left us broken." Piper buried her face in her hands.

Jave nodded with fake sympathy.

.oOo.

Bella paced around the room, her feet sinking into the plush carpet.

She checked her watch.

10:08pm

They should've been back my now. What in the world were they doing?! What kind of date would last till ten?!

Click.

The door opened and Bella eagerly looked to the door.

But it was only Josh. He looked surprised to see her.

"Uh-mmmmm..." He walked over to the kitchen, setting down some plastic bags. "Why are you...here? In my...house?"

"Sorry, it's just that I had a sleepover with Piper planned today to talk about Jave and how things are going with him. But it's already ten, and they haven't come back yet."

"Well, I dunno, maybe they decided to do something," Josh shrugged. He didn't care as long as his sister was back by morning time, but the look on Bella's face made him stop.

Bella's insides squirmed upon hearing Josh's words. What did they decide to "do?" A list of possibilities ran through her mind, but a particularly disturbing one stood out more than the others.

"Dates can last until 10:15, right? There's nothing unusual about that, right?"

Josh didn't know what to think about that. If his sister was doing what he was thinking...

Suddenly, the door burst open and in came Piper...followed by her infamous boyfriend.

Bella's heart leapt at the sight of the two. Good. They didn't do...anything. At least it didn't look that way.

Then she stopped herself. Why was she even worried about that? It was freaking Jave Jandle for goodness sake! And Piper Jensen! Piper could take care of herself and make her own decisions.

"Bella!" Piper's face brightened at the sight of her friend. Then she looked back at Jave. She briskly walked over to Bella and led her away to a corner, leaving the two boys standing awkwardly together.

"What's up?" Bella whispered.

"Um, can we have the sleepover in about an hour? I want to show Jave my room. That way, you can start to catch up with Joshua some more." She smiled brightly, hopefully, and added a little wink at the end.

Bella couldn't bring herself to say no, even though she knew what would happen if Piper brought Jave to her room. Piper was her best friend. She'd saved Bella from this mess, and she was so innocent.