The Makeover

A/N: I know it's not like me to start off the story with an authors note, but I can't wait. Seriously. I love makeovers, so this may take a lot of chapters. I'm going to go way into detail. Squeeeee!!! Okay, sorry. Enjoy!

"Marie," Bella asked tentatively stepping into her sister's room.

"Yeah?" She asked, popping out an earbud and throwing her long, blonde hair behind her.

"I want to change."

"Change what?"

"Well..." Bella started the story of Jave and Mark. She spilled everything, from the rumors about her to the exact alleyway where she found out the truth.

"Gosh, did this really happen to you?"

Bella nodded and Marie laughed, a beautiful sound. Like fairies singing harmony to a melodious tune.

"It all sounds like something that would come from a teen fiction novel on Wattpad."

"Yeah! I know right? But this is all real."

"Yeah. So you need to change?"

"Yeah. I need..."

"A makeover?" Marie squealed.

Bella sighed and nodded her head before her cheeks started to heat up. It was embarrassing for some reason.

"I have been waiting my entire life to hear you say those words," Marie took out her phone and typed something in. "You're smart right?"

Bella rolled her eyes. "Do I seriously need to answer that question? Did you see my IQ score?"

It was Marie's turn to roll her eyes. "Yes. It was like 197 or something."

Marie had good looks, but was very dumb. The best she had managed to get on a report card was all Cs. She dropped out of school before she graduated to pursue her dream of modeling. At the almost abnormally young age of 18 she was the world's top model.

"Yes, why would I need to be smart to get a makeover?"

"Because you're skipping school tomorrow to go to the mall with me and you're getting a makeover."

"Huh?"

"Okay, now go away. I've gotta go schedule our appointments," Marie said, already texting a bunch of people. She pushed Bella out the door, slamming it in her face. Bella heard the faint click of the lock and groaned.

.oOo.

Someone was poking her hard. In the gut.

Bella groaned sleepily, cursing that person for waking her up. She had been he dreaming quite a pleasant dream about smashing Jandle's head in with a fire extinguisher.

She threw her arm in the direction she thought the person was in attempt to make them stop. Her elbow connected with something smooth and soft.

A loud yelp rang through the room followed by a painful sounding thud.

She jerked awake from the commotion to see her sister sitting on the floor, rubbing her red cheek.

"Oh, my God Marie!" Bella frantically got out of bed. "What happened?"

"Well, I was trying to wake you up, and you elbowed my face."

"Sorry, come on, lie on the bed." Bella guided Marie onto her bed and rushed downstairs to the kitchen. She grabbed some frozen peas from the freezer and raced back upstairs.