#2~ Jeopardizing Letters

CID Office

Kolkata.

Furtive behaviour of Mr. Donpaul today in the office could merely be enough or may be more than that for young investigator of the department Miss. Aliya to augur its consequences. Right after some flirty discussions over petty issues definitely this wasn’t enough to hide from psychology  degree holder what’s going on in his mind.

“You can tell me sir what’s bothering you. I am your personal assistance, I guess.” She intrigued sitting comfortably in his cabin. “Of course you are. Aliya. Virgin Playboy the letters you hand over to me on 5th of August then day before yesterday totals two within a week. And yes you’re right that these piece of shits really bothering me. Like its forcing me to bother.” he exhaled throwing the letters on the desk in front of her. She picked up the first letter and began reading.....

The first letter takes back almost ten years from now. 5th May.

To

Officer in Charge

or                                                        whoever reads first

sexy curvaceous Aliya

With due respect this is to inform you that the case of Miss Julie which you declared was a suicide. Suicide? I would suggest please reinvestigate. Because it wasn’t just a suicide neither stated name on her suicide note was sole responsible for her death. There was a third party, Virgin Playboy.

Her father is a powerful politician.

P.S.

Last sentence please don’t mind.

“Sender is my secret admirer. Poor Virgin Playboy he can’t get me as long as he oaths to remain virgin” she snivelled mockingly at the letter. “Proceed to next letter” Mr. Donpaul prescribed.

To

Officer in Charge

or                                                             whoever reads first

Symbol of beauty

Not taking my letters seriously I guess. No? that’s great here I go with another realism.

19th January the case of miss. Jinia which you declared as another suicide case. Well Mr. Donpaul its actually isn’t. What if there is something beyond clues, suicide notes. What do you think about Virgin Playboy?

P.S

Mr. Aditya directorial member of the institute from which your daughter is due to receive degree. Jinia was her only daughter.

“He is trying to blackmail you sir. This is bad.” she sounded pitiful. “Indeed.” Mr. Donpaul dipped into a thought looking at the clock hanging by the wall slowly gulping each second.  She is noting down something in her notepad from the letters that’s when the door knocks.

“Yes!! come in” Mr. Donpaul said and feared it could be another letter, indeed it was.

These series of letters really pissed him off. “No address or name of the sender just like the other letters” she exalted. “I am going to slice apart that bastard into two pieces!!! you please read it Aliya.”

To

Mr. Donpaul

or                                            whoever reads first

My Succubus

Still could be found in the news. The suicide case of miss Afreen. Second year student of your daughter’s batch same university. Should I mention here also that it wasn’t just a suicide. Why gatekeepers of one of the perfect cities in world deprive yourself from unfolding the truth. Next day if you find your daughter hangs by the ceiling fan with a suicide note, will you go as per the procedures?? NO!! then what’s preventing you from unfolding what’s reality is for these innocent beautiful dead ladies.

P.S

I have waited much. Now you've pretty less rime in hand. Either you find your daughter hang by the ceiling fan or let these letters spread to the intended families and in the news headlines.

Miss. Aliya finishes reading the letter as he bangs the desk hard with his fist in disgust. That has definitely put an impression of crack on the glass which shook Aliya completely that letters muffled off her hands on the floor. “Arrange all the files of these three cases from archives onto my table and let head quarters know about these shit. Understand? and yes take care Aliya, he has his eyes on you. I am going to pick my daughter from college.” He said picking up the car keys and over coat switching off the A.C then throwing the remote back not looking where it fell. “He becomes such a jerk when gets angry” Aliya said meekly looking at the flat butt of Mr. Donpaul as he thrashed the door of his cabin behind,  leaving Aliya inside.

Mr. Donpaul’s computer was on. She went through the related file numbers of these cases and noted them down on her notepad. “Hello Bose uncle how’s you doing” she exchanged some informal attitude with the department’s archivist then came onto to the main topic. It took complete ten minutes for Mr. Bose to take out files from chronologically placed files as per its crime category, time, location etc . “All the files related to JE4B-Julie, JMA9C-Jinia, A49ME-Afreen have been moved to your desk Aliya. Thank you.” Bose forwarded a no more talk gesture. Aliya wonders how Mr. Bose could switch his attitude toward her in split of seconds. With a formal smile she leaves the room and heads toward her desk right beside Mr. Donpaul’s cabin. Its already 6 of evening many staffs began leaving office for the day. Soon she gets a call from Mr. Donpaul “I won’t be coming office. See you tomorrow. I have told Ajay, he is waiting for you outside to drop you home.” saying this he hungs up. Aliya got into ambassador car that government provides Mr. Donpaul for daily commute.

Later that evening Mr. Donpaul tries real hard to be nicer than usual with her daughter in order to know information regarding Virgin Playboy.....