#8~ Breaking News (sunday)

Current news stating that a mass threat to city people has been affirmed by an anonymous character named Virgin Playboy  ‘cause the news channels have received a mail in which pictures of dead women as many as ten of them with a list of names of hundreds of women who will be assassinated soon. They are displaying names on the screen. People can download the intended smart app logo on the left corner of TV screen scanning of which through your smart phone one could have access to the entire page consisting of list of names. City’s gatekeepers are yet to open their mouth on this. State Minister has not been focussed under an interview yet although reporters have already arrived in front of Raj Bhavan and Police Stations. The entire city is under threat. Terror has shaken every families of the intended names on the list mostly of which are being college girls who stay away from home for studies. Apsara’s name is at top of the list. The city at this time looks no more a City of joy, people are running down the street, screaming for security and safety, intended parents busy registering a case in other words F.I.R at police stations . Youth are all on streets specially college fellows in this midnight protesting for security as this is no longer a personal issue within an hour the entire calm face of city has changed into imbalance state a city vulnerable to attack. Although families with no names in the list feeling relieved some even couldn’t believe this crap but the intended families with names on the list taking it very seriously just like Mr. Donpaul’s family. Intended families with the dead pictures of women are shaken too, they couldn’t believe how such pictures of their dear ones anyone could have which certainly raise a sense of negativity that their dear ones didn’t suicide they were killed. Out of ten sets pictures of various women many intended families have strong backgrounds so they’re demanding justice in their own way which is backing the mickle of common public to create fury on the streets.

Mr. Donpaul makes a quick call to CID department first. Piyush receives the call.

“Where is Virgin Playboy?” Mr. Donpaul ramping from this side.

“He... he is inside cell Sir. Locked under my watch. Begging for more Quaalude.” he replied blenching by the voice of Mr. Donpaul.

“I can’t believe this. Then how could he send e-mails to news channels. Are you in front of the cell? What took you so long to pick up my call?” Mr. Donpaul is still furious.

“Yes Sir I am in front of the cell as ‘m supposed to be. Very sorry Sir I had to go for toilet.” Piyush repented.

“Ok. Be careful of his moves. Anything suspicious inform me. I will be coming soon.” he said then cut the call and made a quick call to Deputy Commissioner of Police. Alastaire has got back in his allotted room caught with severe cold and fever, putting him in Aliya returns to Donpaul.

“Aliya we have to leave for office as soon as a police van arrives.” Donpaul stated. Aliya just nods though eager to know what’s going on in his mind but she remains quite. After almost 10 minutes or so a van arrives with siren notifying Donpaul of their arrival. He makes a quick visit to her daughter before he leaves and orders Aliya to get ready.

He opens the door of her room. She is lying lights off windows are all closed AC on, there is no fan hanging by the ceiling which he removed earlier. She sneaks out of her blanket realizing his father has come in. Donpaul sits beside her and Apsara hugs him tightly.

“Don’t worry Dad I’ll be fine at home. You please save the girls from that vulture. I love you.” she uttered.

Donpaul kisses her on forehead “I will let nobody harm you. Aliya will be here with you tonight until I return. I love you too Apsara” saying this he leaves as he hates being emotional. When he returned saw Aliya is ready to go office with him but certainly he has changed his mind for Aliya.

“Aliya I know it would be unfair for such a challenging lady like you but I sincerely believe that you must stay here with Apsara for the night. You’re the only person whom I trust more than anyone.” he requests her to stay.

Aliya at first didn’t speak at all while Donpaul searched for an answer then she replies “Ok Sir as you say. Apsara is like my own sister. I won’t let anything happen to her.” she assisted him.

In turn Donpaul provides her few rounds of bullets for her 9mm FN 35- “Be careful Aliya. Load your gun. Stay with Apsara in her room.” he said then walked until Apsara’s door with Aliya. Aliya gets in then Donpaul peaks at Alastaire’s room who seemed totally sunk in his dreams however he decides to wake him up.

“Alastaire things have gone worse. I have to leave. Be careful and take care of yourself.” he enounced in his ear, he is lying on bed just managed to open his eyes.

“I’ll be alright Mr. Donpaul. Thanks and take care of yourself.” he uttered. With a handshake Donpaul leaves the room.

Then he meets with the waiting constables outside of his house. Mr. Donpaul instructed a bunch of twenty five men asking everybody’s name and of their duty then putting each of them in his desirable positions. He placed three constables inside his house. One at the corridor that leads to Apsara’s room and the other where Alastaire is resting, another constable near the washroom on the other passage from the rooms and the third constable at the door to terrace. He then further instructs his official driver Ajay to drive his private maruti car while he drove Ambassador to CID building.

During the drive he receives a call from Deputy that he is on his way to CID office but he didn’t put his phone back in his pocket rather makes a call to Aliya who gave him a positive response then he makes another call to the constable in charge guarding his house who provided him a positive response as well.

During the drive at plenty of junctions he witnessed common public protesting and police striving to take them under control and News channels showing live telecast In TV. Why this riot all for? he asked himself, a part of him puts him responsible for this menace while another confronted him stating the culprit is under arrest. However pessimism winning over every reason the other part him trying to make. This city’s investigation is under his control for nearly a decade in this time only this city rose to her fame but he knows well now that it has rather sunk into a hole of an untraced fatality. Since his childhood he knew hurdles always resisted his way but as he grew up hurdles seemed to get bored of him like it is never existed like in case of his investigation career so now he thinks those long waited hurdles have united each other to form such a big resistance that he has lost his way completely to crack it. He just doesn’t know how to stop Virgin Playboy, a complete sick retard just afraid of nothing. There is no negative record of him in his career but these series of cases spanning his entire career is enough to put all his success in disgrace. For the first time he discredits himself for choosing the path of righteousness. Her wife died at the time of giving birth to Apsara. He could still remember her face when she used to say ‘pass a bit more time with me I am alone in this house’ but he has to leave her every time. Reaching to this position in his career wasn’t an easy job, his every refusal of spending time with her counts for his success so far. Now he is afraid that all these heights are vague. He has been tricked repeatedly by a lunatic freak that is now after his daughter. Monday’s meeting is just out of his mind. He wants to stop Virgin Playboy at any cost not for just her daughter but for every daughter of this city. He is under immeasurable pressure inflicted by Virgin Playboy. Finally Donpaul reaches at destination followed by his driver then Deputy Commissioner of Police.