#3~ Unlocking Letter Intension

Mr. Donpaul entered his office floor ignoring good morning from his staffs at the bend to his cabin he gestured Aliya to come in. “How she is doing sir?” Aliya asked directly switching on the AC then sat comfortably in one of those seats in front of his table. Mr. Donpaul didn’t say any word shuffling the case files then lifting eye brows “Oh! yea she is clear.”

“Things are pretty messed up” He said  steepling fingers beneath his lips and lowering down the temperature of AC.

“There is fair amount of possibility that these letters are just fake.” she pointed.

“Acknowledge me.” he requests.

“It’s literally quite confusing why one should like to reinvestigate a suicide case. I’ve gone through these cases. Suicide notes say it all in addition to the statements of the interrogators. The parties of these cases had been fully satisfied with our investigation since we’ve closed them down. Aren’t we done with our jobs already? If a freaking psycho doing all these shit let’s just trace him down.” she finishes her statement.

Appreciating the young blood of commitment in job but not letting her know he says “Dear Aliya, we could play with this lunatic freak if we like but dear you have to see the other areas as well.” he said loosening his tie a bit letting the cold air breath down through his shirt.

“Now Sir please you acknowledge me.” she giggled.

-------------------------------------------------------

Chart is engraved into those tiles of the drinks corner of his drawing room or drinks room only he knows better.   

-Citrus Rosemary Martini-

Ingredients-

60 ml Mandarin Vodka

10 ml Orange Juice

8-10 Fresh Rosemary

Method-

Muddle fresh mandarin and rosemary, fill with ice. Pour in the vodka and the orange juice. Strain and pour into a martini glass.

Somewhere in parallel world under the same infamous glorious shed of Kolkata somebody prefers martini for all the seven days of a week. Today is Friday.

-------------------------------------------------------

“Well dear see today is Friday. According to that Virgin Playboy his allotted time for us which has already begun in fact we are short by four days. Don’t know what the freak thinks of him or what the f-ck he is planning now by drinking or f-cking, he has made his intention pretty clear. That’s Monday of the coming week,  I have a final meeting with head quarter executives for getting promotion for Chief Superintendent. You know how important that is don’t you?” he said narrowing to the trick.

“Yes Sir surely I do. What will I do Sir then without you” she sounded pity.

He knows that Kolkata needs a lady officer like her and he also knows that she deserves to be the one that’s what she is intending at the moment “Then you come over my seat and this cabin is yours. Wherever I go my blessings will always be with you Aliya.” he just said what she needed to hear.

“So the Virgin Playboy is a real one, right?” she enquired.

“Yes he is. He knows well when to strike. Letters dedicated to two names. That’s who we both are and Monday meeting is equally important for both of us where I will be recommending your name for Superintendent in charge for the Crime Investigation Department of Kolkata and West Bengal regional. With no other options will be given to the executives. You’ll be promoted that’s what Virgin Playboy doesn’t want so he is threatening us in order to cancel the decisions of executives when they find plenty of unresolved suicide cases. 5th August was Monday counting since then his one week ends on next Monday.” sitting with hands clasped behind his head he articulated to Aliya.

“Then things are really messed up. I have to take this as final hurdle for my new post then. I need to show people that women aren’t lagged behind in crime solving areas as well. This post is what I seriously need in order to enhance my abilities so my qualities.” she stated full spirited.

Hitherto he now shows signs of alarm amongst employees. Before this Mr. Donpaul the superintendent of CID Kolkata branch announces to his staffs that these three cases have been reopened and priority will be high with deadline provided this very Sunday. Even the building security has been recalled with the records of past week activities. Everyone seemed stunned. All have been ordered with a disgraced pause of their individual works. They have to comply with Mr. Donpaul otherwise all knows well what could be the consequences of his temper. The entire day collapses with meeting he held with office staffs and making them understand and putting them on their respective jobs.

---------------------------------------------------------

When the city’s gatekeepers zonked out of their work in the evening at the same time somewhere else in south Kolkata somebody in his apartment at 37th floor busy fondling with his very preciseness in diet chart on drinks.

Strawberry Basil Martini

Ingredients

4-5 Fresh Basil leaves

20ml Lime Juice

30 ml of Strawberry puree

60 ml Finlandia vodka

Method

Muddle fresh basil leaves in a shaker. Then fill the shaker with ice. Add lime juice, strawberry puree and the vodka. Shake well and double strain in a chilled martini glass. Garnish with fresh basil.

---------------------------------------------------------