#10~ GODLY SATAN (sunday- Post Breaking News)

Piyush opens the door. Mr. Donpaul enters with his gun pointed at convict followed by Deputy Commissioner of Police. Mr. Donpaul shoots him with no initial threat or warning which put a hole on convict’s left shoe as blood starts oozing out. Convict screams out of pain, “What the hell you are up to? Hand me the gun Donpaul” Deputy orders in disgust and surprise.

“My daughter’s life is in the hands of these ogre men, I don’t care if it costs my denial of your orders, my job or the life of these lunatics”

Deputy remains stunned. Mr.  Donpaul holds one of the fingers of the convict and shoves it in muzzle of his gun then fires second shot pointing to the floor. A portion of the floor gets spattered with blood then he looks into the eyes of convict by clutching his hair with one of his hand and resting the muzzle of his gun directly on his forehead. Ignoring his screams Mr. Donpaul states “Do you think this is Dark Knight movie where Joker gets into jail intentionally, you son of a bitch”, Donpaul slaps him so as to make him look into his eyes “You’re just a medium aren’t you mother fuc*er!!! Who sent the mails to press?? Speak up!!!” saying this he grabbed another finger of convict. Piyush and Deputy are all shocked but they tend to be helpless at this moment, none of them has seen this face of Mr. Donpaul and both of them wants to find who this Virgin Playboy really is. Finally convict speaks so as to stop Mr. Donpaul from executing his third shot which he would not be able to tolerate with no further Quaalude. “It’s all love that brings changes to a man or encounters him with his own unknown faces Mr. Donpaul” convict utters looking into the eyes of Donpaul. Mr. Donpaul slaps him hard once again then response verbally “What do you mean??”

“You heard me right. It’s love for your daughter which made you a wolf now. See deep Mr. Donpaul love is madness, madness is love.” Convict replies with smirk.

Completely ignoring his words Mr. Donpaul yet again gets ready to shoot him for the third time but he gets interrupted once again “I am not yet finished”

Convict continues “Yes I am a medium. Excuse me for my choice of words but Virgin Playboy is Godly Satan. Satan to mediocrity and he acts like god to his victims. I am also a victim of him but the way he rewarded me even after I backstabbed his father only God would do that if he exists.”

“This isn’t time for filmy dialogues who is he???” Mr. Donpaul replies ferociously.

“Once I backstabs the liquor magnate Mr. Cyrus in business, his wife finds it out. So I kill her with a car accident. His son, Aaman finds it out but he reacted as one supposed not to be. It’s all love of a being to another being you see. He says love can turn good to bad and bad to good. He instead build palace for my family and took care of my children’s future. But it’s now time for payback ‘because he made me realize there’s still some part of me, a better me. So I sit here in front of you Mr. Donpaul as Virgin Playboy. He is noble, undefinable. The only thing he regrets is the person who he loves just stays for a while.”

“What are you waiting for Deputy? Let’s find that Bastard Aaman then.” Mr. Donpaul bumps on Deputy. Before both of them could leave the interrogation room, convict replies “Don’t you want to know where is Virgin Playboy and who is he???”

Both of them look back at him. “Piyush could you please tell me what time is it??” convict asked.   “It’s almost 3am”.

“Hold on for two minutes as I assume.... Mr. Donpaul do you think it’s your pure love for your late wife which prevented you from remarriage?? You should have considered you decision when your only child was still an infant. Do you think this madness you’re into right now is love for your daughter?? What if Apsara admits all these years the only thing she has seen in you is madness no love.”