#6~ Saturday (angel's trumpet)

Convict has been taken into custody at 8:05pm. Mr. Donpaul, Aliya and Alastaire checked him out from one side transparent and other side opaque glass wall of the interrogation room. A middle aged person high with Quaalude staring at the glass with heavy eyes as if could see us and screaming at indefinite intervals that he needs Quaalude otherwise he won’t be able to carry on. Associates have already begun the interrogation on basic things like name, address, occupation etc.

Mr. Donpaul and Aliya going to interrogate next. Associates had negative results of the interrogation. He spoke nothing ‘cause he demanded for Quaalude which was not provided. Mr. Donpaul and Aliya enters, Virgin Playboy sitting at the centre of the room legs, hands tied with chair behind him six and half feet Piyush, who seems desperately wanting to squeeze his head between his pair of palm. Aliya turns on her voice recorder machine, Mr. Donpaul takes out his notebook.

Mr. Donpaul before saying anything orders Piyush to get some Quaalude which is there at dashboard of the Shelby parked outside. Piyush brings a 500mg pack of it and under slang orders from the convict Piyush puts some powder in five thin strip lines on the table which the convict sniffs it all under a minute. Aliya passed him a disgust look which was inversely proportional to convict’s dirty looks on her.

“You ignored answering your name and all, So I consider you as Virgin Playboy. Have any problem with it?” Mr. Donpaul asks in calm no need of hurry approach.

“O hell yes I am Virgin Playboy. Why do you have such jerks working under you who doesn’t know who am I. Fuckwits.” 

“Well then Virgin Playboy I’ll let you go once you confess your crime. By the time of 10pm you’ll be released. What say?” Mr. Donpaul tries to greed him with his tricks.

“Wait!! Who said I want you to let me go. Do you even have any proof that I am virgin?” Convict said completely overruling Mr. Donpaul’s proposition. Before anybody could say anything he speaks again. “I am virgin. Speaking in front of this microphone, under those corner CCTVs yes I am. Miss would you like to check it out see I am not even circumcised.” Convict spoke last sentence looking at Aliya that certainly pissed her off “You son of a ..” before Aliya could say much Mr. Donpaul interposed, ordering her to stay outside. She comes out and stood beside Alastaire who is watching the process through the transparent glass.

“How’s your daughter?” Convict speaks again.

“Far better than you think.” Mr. Donpaul replied. Then he added “If it’s your plan to reside in custody permanently then I must say we really don’t have any problem. I am going now it’s already late. You already had the last shot of Quaalude, from now on you’ll be provided a bread and a glass of water.”

Convict breaks into laughter “Donpaul you’re f-ckwit as well but slightly clever than the rest. Yes it was my plan to get caught”.

Mr. Donpaul stops before opening the door listening to his words. “Then I guess you’ve succeeded in this now what else is there in your plan.” Mr. Donpaul said turning back to him.

“You know that very well. What I am going to do next. Remember the Letter.” saying this convict breaks into laughter again. Convict severely trying to get into his nerves but Mr. Donpaul isn’t that weak.

Certainly you make me laugh as well  “Did you killed Jinia, Julie and Afreen. I thought it was all suicide.” Mr. Donpaul stated.

Victim just nodded and shying gesturing it was all his mistake.

Mr. Donpaul then said “Then how did you kill them. Evidences were not suggesting at all a murder.”

“See Donpaul my childhood spent in USA when I used to play Harry Potter Trading Card Game. That time it was very popular. One could have potions in the play with cards. I still consider life itself is a play so I poisoned those girls with powerful potion cards leaving no trace behind” Convict spoke for the first time about the suicide cases. Mr. Donpaul couldn’t make much out of it, continued with case related questions while outside Alastair surfing internet on his laptop but Aliya seems concentrating at the interrogation proceedings.