Chapter 6

Hey guys new chapter. I’m gonna try and make it awesome and looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

today it's brooke, sage's bud whos gonna write, and I hope you all like it!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! Brooke ;)

=====================================================================

“Ok, my parents are away until Monday. We can crash at my house till then.” I said to Jordan.

“How do you know their gone?” he asked

“They go to Vegas from July 23-27 every year.” I explained.

        After we got out of the house and Jordan had told me about his parents I had asked him what the date was. He said it was July 25. This was lucky because we needed somewhere to hang out for a few days.

“Is there hydro and stuff” he asked

“Of course there is.”

        As soon as we got into the house (I found my house key in the wreckage) and I had something to eat I yelled

“I CALL FIRST SHOWER!”

“No fair!” he yelled back, laughing

        I just ignored him, grabbed a towel and raced upstairs yelling at him to eat. I turned the hot water onto the perfect temperature and looked into the bathroom mirror to check why Jordan had been giving me weird looks, and almost screamed. The person looking back at me from the mirror had wide, scared eyes, her face was black and covered in soot. Half of her hair had been singed off. She looked terrible. I looked terrible. I hoped a shower would help. I got into the shower, and squeaked in surprise; it was freezing! I must have made the water too cold. I closed my eyes against the cold and turned the handle to full hot. It was still a bit cold so I gave up washed off my face and hair. 20 minutes later I got out and looked in the mirror to see if I had improved any. I gasped.

        The person looking back at me was stunning. She had full, pink lips, beautiful sparkling blue eyes, a perfect cream and roses complexion, an elegant neckline, and her hair had been bleached by the sun. She was with out a doubt the most beautiful person I had ever seen. I moved my hand around in front of the mirror to make sure this person was actually me. The reflection mimicked my movements. I smiled, and the reflection’s face lit up and it shone with brilliant radiance. Wow. My first reaction to this was insane pleasure that I was beautiful. But as soon as I got over that I realized I was scared stiff. Who was this alien? Under further inspection I could see that I looked the same, only improved. It made me feel a bit better that I could see that I was somewhat similar to before. Knock, knock, knock.

“Aden, are you ok?” Jordan asked through the bathroom door.

“Umm… Y-ya…” I said hesitantly back

“What’s wrong” he said with a little more force

“I’m coming out, but don’t freak out, OK? It’s still me…” I said, trying to gain courage

“Ok?”

        I put my chin up, tightened my towel so it wouldn’t slip off, and opened the door. I looked straight at him, and raised an eyebrow. He looked back at me in total confusion and disbelief.

“Aden?” he asked quietly

“Ya.” I said just as quietly

“You’re really, really hot” he said winking, and started walking away. With out a limp.