Taking off the Masks

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

-------------------------------------------------

~~~~~NARUTO POV~~~~~~
"So what are we going to tell kakashi-sensei" I asked as I sat down on a navy blue seat in the Uchiha compound. 

"'Kura-nee do you want him to know about your dad?" Suke-nii asked softly, 

"I want to trust him first before that or at least get to know him more" kura replied after thinking. Even around us it was a difficult subject for her to talk about. 

"So what should we tell him, I mean he's going to ask for some sort of explanation explaining the personality change" I stated. 

"Let's just tell we met in the middle of a forest when we were kids and became friends, and over time we started to depend on one another so we decided one day we would do anything to be on the same team. Therefore we decided to create 'masks' as they would never allow friends on the same team." suggested 'Kura.

'good idea, to only tell half of the truth then you guys won't get mixed up in the future' commented kurama. 

"I like it. Simple and this way we aren't completely lying." agreed 'Suke.

"Then tomorrow let's go with that" I agreed

 "We should probably have an early night for tomorrow." suggested 'Suke. 

"Ok, night guys" 'Kura said before waving and sloppily walking up the stairs 

"Best we do the same too nii-chan" I said to 'Suke as I followed 'Kura with him behind me.

-----TIMESKIP------

~~~~~~KAKASHI'S POV~~~~~~
I teleported to training ground 7 preparing myself for the shouting.... Except what I saw was Naruto on a branch lazily dangling one leg off while writing something on a scroll. He wasn't wearing the jumpsuit anymore instead he was wearing black anbu pants with a grey tank top covered with a red/orange hoodie (A/N think kurama's fur), most of his blonde hair was in the hood but you could clearly see his bright blue eyes shining happily. 

Sasuke isn't wear his normal outfit and either is Sakura. Sasuke is wearing an loose white tank top with baggy black pants with bandages tied to the side of his thigh to stop them getting in the way, his kunai pouch over the top of the bandages. 

Sakura is wearing a blood red fighting style kimono with black lining that is sleeveless and black shorts underneath them, with her pink hair tied back onto a high ponytail however her bangs were out. 

All three wore black shinobi shoes and their forehead protectors tied onto their necks. Sakura was siting crossed legged in front of the tree while Sasuke was standing off to the side. They were all making small talk until "Is you being late going to be an everyday occurrence because we could be doing something else with our time like training." said Naruto indifferently which was really surprising because I didn't know he could talk without shouting and Sakura didn't try to punch him and Sasuke actually nodded in agreement.

"What?" I said in confusion which was met by three chuckles 

"Did you honestly think that we were a fangirl, emo and idiot?" asked Sakura 

"Ummm... Yes" i replied lazily though suspicious of what was going on. What else was I suppose to think. They were the textbook definition of an idiot, emo and fangirl. 

"Well at least we know the plan worked effectively, right guys?" asked Sasuke. 

"Ok what's going on, what plan?" I asked somewhat annoyed 

"Patience is a virtue, kakashi-sensei" said Naruto smartly yet smugly at the same time. 

"Explain!" I demanded, hand inching towards my weapon pouch. 

"Who wants to 'cause I don't." said Sasuke to the other too "kura?" asked Sasuke. 'They even have nicknames now' I thought tiredly. 

Sakura shrugged her shoulders and said "Why not." she continued "You may wanna sit down for this kakashi-sensei". I nodded she was probably right by the sounds of it.

"So do you wanna 're-introduce' yourselves then" I suggested after the story of how they met had been told, and to say the least I was shocked the fangirl, idiot and emo was just an act and they fooled the whole village. The three shrugged their shoulders. 

"I'm Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki. I like foxes Sasuke and Sakura, as well as teaming up with them and making seals. I dislike Idiots, evil people, rapists, anyone mean to any kind of animal expect summoning animals, people who judge me without knowing me personally and people hurting Sakura and Sasuke. My hobbies include training, making new seals talking to my friends and pranks. My dream is and will always be the same - to become hokage and to get everyone to acknowledge me- but also to help Sasuke and Sakura with theirs" Naruto said first. 

I nodded slowly taking in the new information before saying " wait 'Namikaze'?" I asked Naruto to which he nodded "Yeh I know about my parents and who they were." Naruto replied, and judging by everyone's face I was the last to know this... great. 

"Next" I stated, I should try and find out how he came about that information later if possible.

"I'm Sakura Haruno, I like Sasuke, Naruto, learning new jutsus, smashing things when angry, sweet things, teaming up with Naruto and Sasuke. I dislike people hurting Sasuke and Naruto, seeing people hurt in general, being weak and perverts. My hobbies are to train, talk with my family, learning new jutsus nin or tai. My dream is to become the greatest medical-nin ever and to help Sasuke and Naruto with their dream" Sakura responded.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I like training with my sword and training in general as well as Naruto and Sakura and teaming up with them. I also like tomatoes. I dislike Rapist, laziness, people who dare hurt Naruto or Sakura if it is mentally or physically and sweet things. My hobbies include training, learning new jutsus, and hanging around with Naruto and Sakura. My dream is to ask what went though Itachi's head when he murdered my clan though not to kill him, I also want to help Naruto and Sakura achieve their dreams." Sasuke finished. 

If I got one thing out of that introduction is that they are very close they also seem to know what team work is which makes my job easier I suppose. I also won't won't have to deal with a revenge driven teenage boy. "Right then now we they that sorted out, let's get some training done" 'these guys have potential, and I'll be damned if I let it go to waste' I continued "I'm guessing you guys have done the tree walking exercise so let's try the walking on water instead."