05

+Ariana's pov+

I hear my alarm sound and groan, today is Monday and I really don't want to go to school.

I roll onto my front and scream into my pillow, I hate Mondays and I hate school. I decide to not whine and just get the fuck up, I make my way to my bathroom and run my water, I strip off my clothes and step in.

Once I'm done I step out not after turning off the water, and wrap a towel around my body, I head over to my closet and pick out my outfit for today, I take some black skinny jeans that are ripped from the knee and a black tank top, I grab my hoodie, well I stole it from Luke, and I put it on.

Next I blow dry my hair and put it into a high ponytail. I do my make up real quick, consisting of foundation a little eyeshadow and eyeliner, winged of course.

I grab my back pack that's laying on my chair, I take my phone and unplug it from the charger to see it at 100%, bitch yaasss.

Walking downstairs I grab an apple and my car keys, I go out the door and make sure to lock everything up before I walk over to my car. I open the back seat and throw my backpack onto it, I close the door and open the drivers door, I get in and start the car.

I pull out the driveway and speed of to school.

When I arrive I get out and take out my back pack, then I lock my car and make my way inside hell.

"Ari!" I hear someone shout and I turn to see Selena with a wide smile spread across her face. I wonder why she's in such a good mood, it's Monday and we're at school. I shake my head and look at her "Hey" I say.

We walk over to my locker and I put the books I won't be needing inside and I shut it.

"Oh my god, Ari whatever you do don't turn around" Selena says and I freeze, what? why?. I give her a confused look and I turn around, I see Hailey and Justin making out by his locker. I turn away. See I told you.

"What's the big deal Sel? We both knew they'd get back together" I say and she nods. Still hurts even though I said I would get over him.

We go to our first class and we sit at the back not really wanting to pay attention today.

"Morning class so today we have a new student joining us" he says and I just keep scribbling on my notebook not really caring. "why don't you introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself" the teacher says.

"Well my names Jason and I'm from Canada, there's not really much you need to know about me so..." he says and I look up curious to see who this guy is. My eyes grow wide and my heart beat starts to speed up. He looks over at me and we lock eyes, he smiles and winks. Did he just? I turn around to see if he's maybe looking at someone behind me, then I realize I'm sitting at the back.

"Alright well welcome Jason, there's an empty seat beside Ariana, you can sit over there, Ariana could you raise your hand please" the teacher says and I slowly raise my hand.

The whole time he's walking over we stare at each other. Now that I'm studying him he kind of looks a bit like Justin.

"Hey" Jason says and I smile reaching my hand out to shake his. "Hey" I say letting go of his hand. Why the fuck did we shake hands?

I let out a chuckle and so does he "why did we shake hands?" we both say at the same time only making us laugh louder.

"Ariana can you please pay attention" the teacher says and I instantly stop laughing.

Once class is over I gather my things and head out only to be stopped by Jason. "Hey" he says and I giggle "Hey, again" I say and he chuckles.

"I was thinking maybe you could show me where my classes are, since you know I'm new and all" he says and I nod. "Can I see your schedule?" I ask and he hands it over. I glance at it and notice we have all classes together, wow just like Justin and I, which reminds me, he wasn't in class, he was probably skipping with Hailey.