Moments with Harry Styles

Elayna'S P.O.V.

"Elayna wake up" my elder sis wake me up.She is really nice but sometimes really loud in the mornings.

"Okay I am awake" I replied.She came running through my door.

"OMG i can't believe you can sleep till 12"she sat with me on my bed."you know its our last day over here.Tomorrow we will be moving to Holmes chappel".Aghhhhh i can't believe how our mum is forcing us to move there and today is our last day with our dad and then he will go to Canada for God knows how much time....

It brought tears to my eyes that how can i live without all my friends...I lived in London since the day i was born and now i have to move to some small town "Holmes Chappel"..But then i thought as it is my last day in London,last day with my friends n i will make it the most rememberable day of my life...So i quickly got up from my bed n rushed to my bathroom..I took shower n put my blue hoodie n black skinny jeans and my favourite boots which my sis gave me last on my last bday...I applied some gloss,mascara n tide my hairs into a pony tail...i texted my best Friends Emily n Nathan that we will have lunch together n then we will go to bowling..Emily n Nathan placed a farewell party for me which was going to start at 8 so i should be home till 6 to get ready..

I got my car keys from my dinning table n went out after saying good bye to my parents n sisters...Oh n btw i have 2 sisters..1 is elder n 1 is younger than me..Both of my sisters r really nice..My elder sis is 17 yrs old her name is Miley..Me n Miley r really close we r like the best friends we talk about everything and any thing.We are really best friends and there r no secrets between us.My younger sis is 10 years old her name is Lola.She is also very nice but sometimes irritating but we all three go on really well n we can do any thing for each other.

So i went to Emily's house n picked her up n then we went to Nathan's house.We then went to one of my favourite restaurants that is Nandos,we had our lunch n went to bowling alley.We played about four hours there and in the end i won the game.I dropped Nathan n Emily to their houses and went to my house to get ready for the party.I quickly got dressed into my black frock,curled the endings of my hair.I put on some makeup(i usually do that when i go to parties).I went to the party,  there were all my friends.

........... After party........

That party was something that i will never forget.The party was over i dropped Emily n Nathan n went to my home.it was 11:30 n now i have do the most boring thing that was PACKING. I grabbed all my clothes,perfumes,accessories n took a look at my clock.It was about 1  so i quickly got dressed in my Pjs and slept.My dad's flight was at nine so we should be at Airport till seven so i set my Alarm at 6:00......

......................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.......................

Hellooooooooo Directioners :) 

This is my first ever fanfic n i worked really hard on it... So no hate plxx

Vote,Comment,recommend n fan me :)

LOVE YOU ALL :)) 

Diana xxx!!!

I will update the next chapter till Thursday :)