Chapter 8

Elayna's P.O.V.

"Hello sweet pea"Harry said smiling when I approached them.

"Hey"I replied mirroring his expressions.

"Well this Saturday i am Planning to arrange a sleep over at my house..What say??"Harry said.

"And the plus point is my mum will not be at Home she is going to London for some work.We can have full on fun" Harry said excitedly.

"Yeah it will be fun" Everyone cheered.

"You coming right??Harry asked turning towards me.

"Uhh I'll ask my mum lets see if she allows"I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Okayyyyy but if she doesn't allow you i am definitely convincing her" Harry said winking.

"Sure"I said laughing.

The bell rang and we all had our English class so we all headed to our class.

I sat with Naj and Harry,Malissa were sitting together in the front desk.

Mrs.Margret came in.

"Good morning class"

"Good morning" We said in unison.

"I see Elayna you have already are in the naughtiest group of the class"She said.

Ohh well i  didn't knew that.Before i can say anything Harry said"And the most genius group mam" and we all laughed.

She moved her head sideways and started the lesson.

"So do you like Harry??"Naj asked whispering.

Why does everyone has to ask me the same question i don't get it at all...

"Yeah"I replied casually.

"In that sense?" She asked.

"In which sense??"I asked her although i already know what she meant but i don't want to get anything wrong..

"As in really like like sense"

"What? No..I just like him as a friend that's all" I answered.

After some time the class was over.

"So which class do you have now??"She asked.

"I have dance and singing class."

"Oh well great i have the same class"She said.

"What you do??Singing or dancing??

"I sing"I replied smiling.

"That's great.Harry also sings."

"What about you??What you do??" I asked her.

"I dance"She replied.

"Great" 

We went to the hall where the class was about to be conducted.

"All the singing student come in front and all the dancing ones will be in the back"

Malissa was also there i thought she also sings but she went towards the back side where all the dancers were lined up.Me and harry went to the front and sat together.We started talking and i discovered a new thing about Harry that he was in the School Band named "White Eskimo" and he was the lead singer.

"So we have a new student today in our class" Our teacher said.

"Elayna right?"She asked me.

"Yeah that's me"I replied waving.