Chapter 16

ELAYNA'S P.O.V.

Malissa texted me asking for a favour.What favour its gonna be?I hope its a good one I have already promised her.I jumped on my bed and drifted to sleep.

MORNING

I woke up and replied to Harry's Good morning text and went to take shower. I dressed up in my black hoddie and black skinny jeans with my blue and white sneakers.I tied my hair in a bun and applied some mascara and lip gloss.I went downstairs finished my breakfast and went to school there I saw Harry and Malissa they were looking quite loved up harry's hand was on her shoulder and her hand was on his waist.I went where they were standing.

"Hey guys" I said.

"hey" everyone replied in unison.

"hey Elayna"Malissa said smiling.

"Hi." I replied.

The bell rang and we all went to our class.The half day was pretty normal and it was now our lunch time.We went to cafeteria and me and harry sat together as always.Malissa entered the cafeteria and walked towards me.

"Hey Elayna can I talk to you for a second."She said.

"Yeah sure." i replied.

"come on we'll talk in the garden."She said and grabbed me by my wrist.

We went in the garden and sat on a bench.

"uhmm...so i wanted to talk about the favour."she said.

"yeah okay...So what do you want me to do??"I asked.

"hmm....You need to stay away from Harry." as the words left her mouth my eyes were wide i opened my mouth to say when she cut me off

"wait let me finish first then you can say whatever you want to say."

"Listen i know you guys are best friends and there is nothing going on between you two but i don't like to see harry with you. You know what this was the first time me and harry ever fought and it was because of you.I am not blaming you for our fight but i needed you to know that you are coming in between us.if you were in my place you would have done the same thing i am damn sure.If you really are Harry's best friend then you obviously want Harry to be happy and he is happy with me.So just ignore him,don't talk to him and when he will need a friend i will be their for him.He wont need you.So please don't say no.You have already promised me and i just want good for harry and our relationship so i think you will understand me."she said and i was blinking my eyes to hold back the tears.

''Okay l'll stay away from him. But what if he tries to talk to me? Then what?'' l asked her

''Definitaly he will try to talk to you but you just have to ignore him for about almost 2 days and then he would never ever again try to talk to you.'' She said 

''Hmm okay'' l said and she hugged me.

''Thank you soo much Elayna.'' She said

''And yeah wipe your tears and Harry shouldn't know this.'' she said and got up from the bench

''Okay and yeah you can be normal to Harry today. It would be your last friendship day.'' She said and went back to the cafeteria leaving me dumbfounded. l was just thinking about how l am gonna spend my rest of the school. l wiped my tears and went back to cafeteria.

''Hey where have you been?? You and Malissa went out together and you came so early after her??'' Harry asked me

''Umm.. Actually l got some friends on my way back so l was just talking to them'' l said to Harry