Chapter 24

Harry's P.O.V.

It's been a while Elayna has gone to washroom and she hasn't come yet what has taken her so long .I looked around the garden and Micheal was nowhere to be found.It get me worried I stood up and started walking when Henrie one of my friends inntrupted me.

"Where you going Harry?" He asked.

"I'am gonna go and check up on Elayna.She haven't come back yet." I answered.

"Okay." He shrugged.

I walked inside the School and the whole building was empty.I increased my pace and walked towards where the washrooms were. I was near the washrooms when I heard some sobbing voice which was quite similar to Elayna.

"Please let me go." I heard.It doesn't sound like Elayna's voice it is Elayna!

I ran towards the washrooms where the voice was coming.I turned the knob but it was lock.

"Why are you doing this? I am not that kind of a girl! Please let me go." Elayna sobbed.

I banged on the door.

"Open this damn door." I yelled and again banged.

"Harry please Help me!" Elayna yelled from the opposite side of the door and then her voice was stopped and i heard faint shouting of hers.

"Fuck off Styles. No one is opening the door." Micheal yelled.

I pushed the door hard but it didn't break.I again tried it with my full energy and finally the door was open.

"Get the fuck away from her!" I yelled and Micheal pulled back from Elayna.

"If you don't want me to beat the shit out of you so you better go and leave us to finish what we started." He threatened.I looked towards Elayna and she was in complete shock tears were continuously streaming down her face and her body was frozen.I looked at her dress and it was ripped from the left shoulder.It only made my blood boiled even more.

"Leave her or I will beat the shit out of you." I threatened and I meant every single word that I spoke.

"i am not going styles anywhere and i mean it. if anyone is going its you. Or if you wanna stay okay then i wont mind fucking her in front of you or maybe u can join me."He winked at me and that was the moment I lost my temper.

I grabbed his collar and pushed him so hard against the wall that he winced. I threw several punches in his face making his face wounded.I then threw him on the ground and punched him.He pushed me back and got over me and started hitting me.I again pushed him and he was on the ground now in my control.I kicked him several times so badly that he started throwing blood.

"Stay the fuck away from her or next time I won't hesitate to kill you." I warned and walked towards where Elayna was frozen in her spot.

"Are you okay?" I quickly take off my jacket and quickly wrapped around her

"No." She chocked.

"Shh..Stop crying now I am here please stop crying." I wiped her tears and hugged her.

"C'mon let's get you home." I said and started walking.

We walked from the backside of the school towards my car because I didn't want to join any audiance.

"I'll take you to my house.Your mum will be tensed." I suggested.

"No.You don't need to worry.I'll go home." She insisted.

"It's fine Elayna." I said.

"But what 'bout your mum?" She asked in a hoarse voice which I assume is from crying so much.