Chapter 13

ELAYNA'S P.O.V 

l came home and went straight to my room to get fresh and to prepare my self to ask my mum for Satuday's plan.

I finished my shower and went to my room and checked my phone.Harry texted me.

From: Harry styles :)

Don't forget to ask your mum for Saturday :)

I kept my phone down and went downstairs for lunch.

Half way through lunch i finally found the courage to ask my mum.I remember she didn't allowed me last time so probably she would not let me go even this time.

"Mum I wanna ask you something" I said picking my fingers.

"Yeah sure.What is it honey??"

"Uhmm.. Actually...Uhmm..My friends are having a get together at Harry's Place this Saturday..So can I go?? Pleasee" I pleaded her.

She didn't answer me and continued with her food. So I guess I'll take that as a no.Now Elayna wait for her no.

"You can go Elayna" She said.

"Really??" I squeaked not believing my ears.

"Yeah"She said smiling.

"OMG thank youuuuuuuuuuu soooo mucchhh mum I love you"I stood and hugged her.

"Okay now finish you lunch and go take some rest" She said after hugging me.

I finished my lunch and went to my room.I decided to text Harry but then I decided against it I will tell him tomorrow.

NEXT MORNING

Today I woke up early and checked my phone.Harry didn't text me that means he haven't woke up yet.I typed Good morning and went to the Bathroom.

Today is my favourite day of the week "Friday".

I finished my bath and quickly got ready and went down for breakfast. I was so much in a hurry to go to School and tell Harry about my mum agreeing.I finished my breakfast and went to the School.

I reached my School and decided to have some coffee so i texted Harry that I am in Cafeteria.He replied me that he is coming to Cafeteria.I sat on our regular table and waited for Harry.After few seconds the whole group came and sat on the table.

We all were taking when suddenly i remembered to break the news of coming to the sleep over.

"Oh I forgot to tell you my mum allowed me for tomorrow"I said turning to my left and facing Harry.

"Yayy"Everyone cheered.

"That's great"Harry said smiling.

"Yeah and btw she said something about you"I said.

"Really?What?" Harry asked getting curious.

"She said..Uhmm...That you are a bad guy and I should stay away from you and this would be my last party with you"I said looking down because I know that moment I will see his face I would burst out laughing.

"Really?She said that? He said and by his voice I can figure out he is sad so I decided to finally meet his green orbs and when i did he was actually sad.

The minute I faced him I burst out laughing.

"I am soo Sorryy I was just kidding.She didn't said that."I said between my laughter.

"Oh you are a really bad girl Elayna"Harry said.

"Hahaha Sorry.But seriously though she said something about you"I said.

"Please tell me seriously now"He said.

"She said you are a nice guy"I asked smiling.

"Oh well that's good.Tell her She is the best mother of course after my mum"He said sticking his tongue out.

"Yeah I will tell her" I said giggling.

"We should go to our Class now"Malissa said.

"Yeah"I said and drank my last sip.

While walking towards the Class I realised Malissa was completely quite in the Cafeteria and she didn't even said Hi to me.That's weird for a Malissa type girl She always talks so much.

The rest of the day went much like Yesterday.We all had fun and Malissa was pretty quite the whole day.Even when someone talks to her She only answers the question that's it.Maybe she wasn't feeling well or not in good mood.

NEXT DAY

MALISSA'S P.O.V.

I got up at 11o'clock and called Harry.I hope he is awake.After 2 rings he receives the call.

"Hey Harry"I said.

"Hey whats up?" 

"Nothing.I just called you to ask whether you guys have tonight's plan or not?"

"Yeah we still have it"He replied.

"Oh that's great cux I am not going to London.So I can come over."

"Oh that's amazing. Its gonna be so much fun."Harry said.

"Okay see you in the evening then"I said.

"Bye"

"Bye"I replied and hang up the phone.

ELAYNA'S P.O.V.

I woke up at 1o'clock and checked my phone. Harry texted me Good morning I replied to him and checked the time I received the text. It was 8:30.

"OMG! Who in the World gets up at 8;30 on a weekend? Harry" I answered my self.

He immediately relied back asking that do I still remember today's plan. He thinks I have that much bad memory. I only forget things one or twice but not every time.

"Yeah I remember the sleepover :D so excited :)

Within a few seconds he replied back

'Yeah me too:D Can't wait ;)

I kept my phone and went to Bathroom to get ready.

(What is going on with Malissa?Why is she acting weird all of a sudden?? :o )

Cliff Hanger i know :P