Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V.

It was 6:00 pm i decided to go to Elayna's home a bit earlier so i got up from my bed and took a shower and get dressed in my favourite Jack Wills purple hoodie and black skinny jeans. I reached to Elayna's home it was just 6:30 pm and i hope she doesn't mind or feel awkward.

I knocked the door it was her elder sis who opened the door.

''Hey'' i said with a smile

 ''Hello Harry'' she said with a grin

'' well how you know my name??'' i said

''Oh come on Elayna told me about you'' she answered

''Oh yeah off course she did.... btw what else she told u about me beside my name??'' i said raising my eyebrows

"Umm...Well come in Harry we'll talk about this later its cold outside." She said changing the subject.

"yeah"I said and enter in their home.I walked in and looked at their home.

"Woah....Your house is really good" I said.

"Thankyou Harry" Miley said with a sweet smile.

Just then Elayna's mum came in lounge.

"Hello Mrs.Anderson"I said sweetly.

"Hello Harry...Well you are early Elayna told me you guys will be coming till 8" She said.

"Yeah actually I thought maybe I could help Elayna for homework and all"I replied 

"Ohh thats thoughtfull"She said.

"Btw where is Elayna??"I asked her.

"Ohh she is sleeping right now"Her mum replied.I was about to say something when Miley cut me off.

"Well you can go up and wake her up"She said smirking.

"Yeah sure..Which room is hers??" I asked.

"Upstairs first door to the left" Miley replied.

"Okay...It was nice to meet both of you" I said smiling.

"Yeah you too" They both replied and with that i went upstairs.

I knocked the door but no one answered.I again knocked it but again no answer.Then i remembered the words of her mom that she is sleeping so how come she will open the door and i realised how stupid of me to knock it.

I then entered the room.Elayna was sleeping peacefully and she was looking soo cute and adorable.

I sat on her bed and went close  to her and whispered in her ears"Elayna wake up"

She woke up and jumped.

"Oh my God Harry you scared the hell out of me"She said heavily breathing

"Ohh i didn't mean to I am sorry" I said.

"Ohh noo its okay"she smiled calming herself.

"Btw what are you doing here??She asked.

"You invited us remember??" I replied.

"Yeah i remember but you were supposed to come at 8 and its just 6:45"She said.

"Uhmmm...yeah actually i thought to come early so that i can help you with your homework and all" I said.

"Ohh okay thats nice thank you harry"She said smiling.

"No problem.Now get up we have to work" I said and got up from her bed.

"Just give me 5 minutes and i will be down"She said.

"Yeah okay....but dont sleep again"I said

"Yeah i wont"She said giggling.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch.

 Guys Plxxx vote and comment...I would really appreciate all the votes n comments :)