Chapter 10

"Okay 1st question:Your full name?"Harry asked.

"Elayna Alexandra Anderson"I replied.

"Whats yours?"

"Harry Edward Styles"

"My turn" I squealed.

"Your favourite colour?"

"Blue,orange and i like pink on girls..Wbu??"

"Pink is my favourite colour"

"Yeah i  figured by your room"Harry said giggling.

i joined him.My room is full pink my wall are covered with pink wall paper,i have pink rug,white bed with pink sheets.Every thing in my room is pink.

"Favourite movie??"he asked.

"Titanic,a walk to remember,what a girl wants,confessions of a shopaholic and bride wars" i replied.

"Yours?" I asked.

"Titanic,love actually and notebook" He replied.

"So do you have a boyfriend?"He asked and i was a bit taken back by his question i was not expecting him to ask that.

"No i dont have and i never had"I replied.

"M not gonna ask the same question cux i already know the answer"I said.

"Hmmm"

"Well how long have you two are together?"I ask.

"I met her last summer"Harry said.

"Oh that's good".

"Hmm."

"Okay now enough of the game come on lets watch t.v." Harry suggested.

"Okay great idea".I said and got up from my bed.We went downstairs in the lounge.

We watched t.v,ate pop corns and made fun of every single host and actors and it was about half an hour since i took shower and my hair are still wet.I am sure that i will be getting sick. 

After about one hour i started sneezing.

"Woah!!! You are getting ill" Harry said with concerning eyes.

"Yeah i knew it will happen.1st the chilled drink then i had to take shower with ice cold water." I replied.

"Ohh thats bad"He said.

"Yeah i know."

"Well i dont want to be rude but you should really leave now cuz my mum would be coming home in any second and i am not in a mood to tell her every thing that happened today." I said.

"No its okay but are gonna be okay?He said,his eyes full with concern.

"Yeah m gonna be fine" I assured him.

"Sureee?Harry said in a mocking way.

"Yeah Harry 110%"I said giggling.

"Okay bye"Harry said giggling with me.

"Bye: I said and0 hugged him.

He went out and I went back to my room.I laid on my bed.

Oh My God!! He is charming,caring,awesome,loving,funny and over all a really nice person.

I was thinking of Harry as i drift to sleep.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I had a really great time.Elayna is actually really cute,funny,pretty,fit and beautiful.What else a guy can wish in a girl.I am pretty shocked that she never dated anyone.she is a really great girl i have met and above everything she is not fake.

She felt really bad when she accidentally dropped her drink over that hoe Kim.Even though it was just an accident and Kim being the Bitch she is,she had to take revenge on her even though Elayna apologised to her.My phone vibrated taking me back from my World of thoughts.

FROM: Malissa :) <3

"Where are you Harry?" 

TO: Malissa :) <3

"On my way to home :P why?"

From: Malissa :) <3

"Oh nothing..I thought you were at School."

To: Malissa :) <3

"Actually Elayna wasn't feeling well to i brought her home."

From:Malissa :) <3

"Ohh okay."

I entered in my house and found my sister sitting on my couch.

"Gemma" I shouted and went to hug her.

"Harry" She hugged me back.

"How are you?"She asked.

"I am more than fine.What about you??"I asked her.

"M fine too."

"Great.Okay i will catch up with you in  few minutes" I said and went to my room.

"Yeah sure."

I changed my clothes and went downstairs. We were having our lunch when my phone vibrated. I checked and it was Elayna's text.

From: Elayna Anderson :)

"Hey..Thank you soo much for everything,for making me feel better and Thanks alot for being their with me for being my friend :)

To: Elayna Anderson :)

"Seriously babe?? It wasn't a big deal,I will always be their for you whenever you will need me.No need of Thanking me :)

I was smiling while reading the text and Gemma noticed me.

"Who's text was that??" She asked.

"No ones" I lied.

"Then why are you smiling?"

"No reason"I again lied.

"Harry tell me."She demanded.

"Fine i will tell you" I told her.

"Good now tell" She said clapping her hands.

"I said i will tell you that means in future not now." I said sticking my tongue out.

"That is not fair." She pouted.

"Fine i will tell you in the evening right now m really tired i desperately need a nap" I said and went upstairs.

Elayna sent me one more text.

From:Elayna Anderson :)

I know you are gonna kill me but seriously its the last time :P Thanks alot =D"

TO: Elayna Anderson :)

"Hahaha :D Don't worry i am not gonna kill you ;) and for the last time it was my pleasure Angel"

I locked my phone and went to sleep.

{Sorry for late update my net wasn't working :( }

On a brighter note Best song ever will be releasing in 3 daysss :D soo excitteedd for it :)