Chapter 15

ONE MONTH LATER

ELAYNA'S P.O.V

It has been one month since I came to Holmes Chappel.This one month have been really great. I still remember the day when we left London and we thought we will regret coming here but I don't remember a single day I regretted coming here.My sisters are now in love with Holmes Chappel.We do miss London sometimes but not most of the time. Me and Harry are now bestest friends and we are inseparable.

We tell each other every single thing but there is some thing he is not telling me and I don't know why.Its been a week since Harry and Malissa's relationship is not going well.Lately they have been fighting alot and only God knows why.I tried to ask Harry few times but he always changes the subject and ignores my questions.May be he is not comfortable to talk about his relationship with me and I am not gonna force him to tell me.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

It's been a week since I am not talking to Malissa.She is getting so jealous from Elayna,She always tells me what to do and to stay away from Elayna.Why should I do that? Elayna is my best friend and I can't spend a single day without her.May be I should just break up with Malissa.I can't handle her like this,she is just getting so irritating and grumpy.She wasn't like this before,She was a really nice,funny girl and now she is just irritating.

ELAYNA'S P.O.V

I woke up in the morning and checked my phone which is now my habit.My every morning is lighted up with Harry's text.I unlocked my phone and Harry's text was there.

*Good morning love :) Today we will walk together to school.I will be coming at 7:45 to your house be ready :)

*Good Morning :) I will be ready :D* I quickly replied and got up and dressed into a black skinny jeans and hot pink t-shirt.I finished my breakfast and after few minutes Harry came.I went out met him.

"You ready?" Harry asked smiling.

"Yeah"

"Well my hottie is looking hot in this hot pink shirt"Harry said winking.

"Thanks Harry for such a cheeky compliment"I said giggling and he joined me.

"Come on lets go we're getting late"He said.

"Just a second let me get my bag." I said and went in to get my bag.

We walked to the school taking random thing for about ten minutes and finally we reached our school.We went straight to our usual spot where our group was.

"Hey Guys"I said when we got near to them

"Hi"Everyone replied.

I noticed something,Malissa wasn't there.

"Where is Malissa?" I asked them

"We don't know she isn't coming from last 3 days." Matt replied.

"Really?Why didn't I noticed that?"I frowned.

"Because last three days you were busy with your classes and you didn't came with us"Matt replied.

Then I realised I have been really serious with the studies in past few days because exams will be starting and I was not preparing my self.

"What happened to her?" I asked and saw Harry rolling his eyes.

"I called her but she didn't replied."Emma said.

"Harry?"I said turning my face towards him.

"I don't know where she is.She also didn't contacted me."Harry snapped.