Chapter 2: Goodbye Darlin'

Ok, this chapter was deleted once it was written and I'm really upset but I'll try my best to write it up during the spare time I have.

The dances used in this chapter are from the British TV show 'Strictly come dancing' In which Celebrity's dance with dance stars in a competition for a trophy. I don't own Hetalia or Strictly but I really wish I did.
_________________________

"Alice! Come here you'll be Francis' new dance partner~ I can sense the chemistry between the two of you from here, Arthur... You can do you're duet with... Marrianné (Nyo!France)"

Did he just... Really that fat wanker just took my Alice from me?!? We were supposed to Viennese Waltz together?!

"Arthur~ I know it's rough for you to have to create a new dance so why don't you preform for us one last time?" At least that 'instructor' had an ounce of sense in him.

Alice hurried away from Francis to grab her ballroom skirt, not before he kissed her cheeks.

(( See video in Top of Chapter))

Our dance concluded, and the room erupted into applause, I gaurentee that I won't be able to do that dance with Marrianné so we'll have to make something new up.

Marrianné sauntered over to me in her classic sultry fashion.

"Bonjour~ Artie" he purred making her way up to me and slipping her gentle fingers into my hair.

"W-Well Hello there Marianné, shall we discus our new dance?" Marianné is one for playing the 'game of love' as it's said, she's French so she loves love a lot but she can be very inviting when needs be!

"Well~ I like it Quick yet glamorous and pleasurable to the eye~" she purred.

As an attempt not to get distracted by here I just carried on talking

"So is a charlstone OK for you?" I asked casually.

"Only if you teach me~" she whisperd in my ear...

"That's why I'm here Marianné" I answerd casually, for some reason staring at that dastardly man who took my Alice.

"Then get you're eyes of that piece of French eye candy and onto this" the ran her fingers up and down her curves body, I won't lie its appealing- but Marianné is not the girl I would go for.

I let Marrianné pick the song and we started on the choreography, from what I could see Francis had chosen a Quickstep... How could he?! Alice loves slow romantic dances... She looks happy though. Marianné was getting restless and spun me round to face her making various 'suggestive' moves she thought would go great in the dance, I declined many since grinding isn't appropriate in any form of classical dance.

{time skip brought to you by: no one reads my story's anymore}

After a tiresome day in the ballroom, I was sprawling on the couch with my Trio partners Feliks and Lovino and they're boyfriends, it's hard being the single third wheel, so instead I sat with a bowl of cheese puffs. Marianné had offerd to let me spend the night with her... But for some reason I feel like Would be more 'Netflix and chill' than 'Netflix and chill' so I declined. Honestly I'd rather be sat in the middle of my two best friends basically doing it with they're boyfriends on my couch than have to spend more time than usual with Marianné, call me rude but there's someone she reminds me off and I just can't place it.

__________________________
Done! No update since I've lost loads of readers recently... I have a life outside of Wattpad not saying I'm not committed, becuase I am and I love the support on here but- it's hard to do both at the same time~ see you soon, PinkerthanPoland