Chapter 3: How I look now

Surprisingly I woke up later than usual, in Alfie's bed as expected... Missing a few items of clothing, as expected... But no Alfie in sight?! That's new.

Since dancing really stretches your muscles out I really have to trouble walking into the kitchen.

"Morning Alfie~" I mumble making my way to the kettle.

"Morning Artie~ your splits are improving did I mention that to you? Yeah they're really good now" he yawns and resumes making what resembles omelettes.

I proceed to make myself a mug of tea and perch down on one of the small bar stools.

"You got one for me? I used up way to much energy" I ask, to be quite honest me and Alfie don't care about being modest anymore~ we're both just waiting for the right people but all the same providing tension release and companionship for one another, I see nothing wrong with it.

"Yeah dude don't worry, I worked pretty hard aswell ya know, and I got up earlier to make my little princess breakfast~ what made ya stay, you'd usually be long gone by now, not that I mind" he says plating up some of the meal.

"Don't princess me~ it sounds wired, and yeah I suppose I just got way too tired, but if you'll be making me breakfast every time I might just stay a little longer." I sigh.

We both sit down to eat and once the meal is finished I get up to wash up and Alfie goes to get a shower, soon I hear a knock at the door! Here I am, in nothing but Alfie's underpants (they were the first pair I found) with 'bed hair' and no shirt... But I'll have to check who it is just incase it's important...

I walk to the door and peep through the spy hole and you'll never guess who I saw.

_________________________

Soooooo much USUK lol I'll write some Fruk soon enough ~ maybe 😏 I've decided chapters are going to be short but frequent here and long but slow over on my other book~ the ask book will be updated as and when I can fit it in xoxoxox