Chapter 3: Me and you

Happy New Years~
________________________

Marrianné and I seem to be getting along well~ I have to put aside he groping during practice but I can bear with it for now.

Alice hasn't spoken to me since she was whisked away by that stupid Frenchman, but Marianné is determined to win the heart of our dance teacher and make us top of the draw, I don't want to have to dance against Alice but I feel like I need to rub my skills up frenchies baguette.

Anyways, Marrianné and I have finished our costumes and are getting ready to perform but first we must watch Alice and Francis~ which I'm not looking forward to doing.

((See first Video))

I won't lie... They have extreme talent however I just wish it was me out there, but no time to dilly-dally it's time to claim that ballroom

(( I can't have two videos at once so I'll put it up in a separate chapter right after this ones published))

We did it~ and we owned that floor dare I say I've grown attached to Marrianné, we seem to be getting along greatly and the instructor thinks we could handle a national competition~.

After such an amazing day the group and I went out to the Pool, sure it's not the biggest place but it's warm.

Many of the group went including: Marrianné and myself, Alice, Alfred, Feliks, Toris, Lovino, Antonio, Elizabeta and even Roderick... Although, it was insisted Francis came aswell... He kept giving me strange looks- like a tiger watching its prey.

However we still had a lot of fun~ I've noticed how well Marrianné and Aloce get along, even if Alice didn't appreciate the boob-grope she receives off her.

| ℒᎯᏆℰℛ |

It was late in the evening and I recieved a text from Alfie,

American Idiot: Hey Artie, Sooooo I was wondering if you wanted to come over for a bit?! Keeks is out and... Yeah xox Alfie~

You'd think that would be a strange message to Receive however it's quite the opposite, Alfie will always message me when he needs companionship... And I'm guilty of doing the same back, it's not like we're using each other since we're not in love or anything but I gues it feels good to have someone to confide it, since Gil I haven't had any other love interests and I'm not in love with Al but I suppose another night with him won't hurt.

I didn't bother to answer his text as he already assumes I'm coming but as I walk the empty corridors to Al's dorm I hear footsteps behind me own, I quicken my pace and my follower does aswell, since the hallways are dimly lit this was a scary ordeal, I spun round preparing to banish whatever monster it was Into oblivion when I saw a mop of Blonde bed head.

"Arthur~ correct?" It said

"Yes... What do you want" I replied

"I was wondering why you were wondering the corridors this late" he purred.

"It's non of your business but if you must know I'm going to see Alfie"

"So~ you two are like, 'that' " he made a crude gesture with his hands

"Nothing of the sort you perv, I'm mearly going to check on him"

"Ah~ so what I'm hearing is... Your single"

"Yes I am, now can I please go?" I was such and tired of him holding me up.

"Oui, Oui~ goodnight mon Cher~" and with that he left me with two kisses and a bright smile.

What the heak did that mean?! I ask myself hurring quicker to Alfreds dorm.

Once arriving I knocked and he opened quickly.

"Yo, I didn't think you'd show up~ come on in and get comfy" , that's how these nights usually start and it'll all end the same again, him draped over my stomach and me slipping away once daylight breaks.

________________________
Happy 2016~ I hope you enjoyed