Chapter 5: Elicite Activity

Arthur awoke in a cold sweat, quickly surveying his surroundings and realising he was in Alfred's bed. He felt a sense of de ja vu~ as he arose and moved to the kitchen to find Alfred making his breakfast- just as before- and the day played out.. It must have been a dream...

"Morning Alfred~"

"Mornin' Arite.. Ya know you should call me 'Alfie' more often it's a major turn on" he laughed sarcastically "nah I'm kidding... You have better names for me" he winked and resumed cooking.

"Oh shut up, I can tell you a few names that you wouldn't want the world knowing that I hear on a regular basis"

"Who-ah calm down there cowboy~ can't be letting others know things like that, now can we? Besides, you should freshen up.. You have a little 'friend' down there" he motioned to my crotch and just as he said I had a ... Problem down there caused by God knows what! Ok maybe I do know what caused it but all the same... Shut up.

~~~

I went into the bathroom to 'massage my problem away' when there was a knock at the door.

"W-what?!" I call out

"Dude it's me.. Ya alright in there, Francis has come round for breakfast!"

Shit shit shit shit...

"Ok yeah... Give me a Minute I'm just getting ready" I continue to sort my problem as quickly and quietly as humanly possible... Always feeling like I was being watched, but as I massage and writhe a small noise came out which sounded like an incomprehensible name... But I can't tell if it came from me or not?!

After a couple more minutes 'work' and I was done, cleaned up and making my way to the kitchen, in the same American flag boxers as my dream and Went to perch at the table.

Alfred served me my breakfast and idle chit chat issued, we spoke about dance, plans and competitions.

"So Artie.. Good time?" Alfred said playfully.

I kicked him under the table and chair continued to eat, however Francis caught wind of this and began to question.

"So are these 'sleepovers' common with you two" he winked

"Oh yeah totally we always have em' right Artie~" Alfred was making no attempt to keep quiet at all.

"Ohoho so... Maybe next time I can join in yes?" He said in a sultry tone...

I just dropped my head into the table in embarrassment, I can't have Francis knowing...he'll take me for some common slut, I can't have that!

I don't know why...

But I just can't...

_______________________
This was long overdue and I'm really sorry I've just been really really busy, I hope it's alright.