Chapter 6: Daydream Darling

It was a few days after my 'ordeal' in Alfred's room I was making my way to the ballroom with some fellow dancers for an 'important announcement', not all dancers were around so i'm assuming its important- whatever it is.

Once entering the ballroom the short, stout instructor could be found counting each pupil noisily and at the same time trying to simmer down some of the younger dancers, most notable there was: Alfred, Antonio,Lovino, Feliks and Toris, Mathew, Gil, Roderick,Ivan, some of the chorus girls and a few younger ones but most noticeably, looking directly at me the second i stepped through the large, double doors... Francis~ the bright, ocean blue eyes almost expecting my arrival.

I, as much as my body would let me, attempted to surpass the blond's gaze and quickly trotted towards the centre where my fellow dancers were listening.

The small instructor was getting stressed now and held his hands up for silence- clearly tired of explaining himself so many times.

"Now, it's obvious you're all wondering why your here, and I can assure you it's nothing to worry about!"

This statement was met with more shuffles and murmurs from his audience. He once again held his hands up for silence.

"There has been an offer of stage practice over at the three-tier theatre a few cities across for a national competition! Now, I know I haven't forewarned you but this is all intentional, every instructor was sworn to secrecy until this date as it is up to you all to prepare, choreograph and organise costumes for you and your partner to use! I know this sounds a lot to pull of within a six month time frame but heaven I assure you, we have tailors and make up artists on hand to assist you and teach you within that time. You are some of our company's best so i'm expecting great things~ your teams will be as follows:"

Alfred looked excitedly at me as if to say- as he would put it- 'Dude we should totally get to work together' and I admit it would be rather fun to work alongside Alfred and dance with him again, his style is so full of life and childlike wonder- that's why he's been scouted for lyrical so many times!

I sidetracked myself for so long I forgot to listen to the instructors words, as soon as I tuned back in I got my hopes up slightly as I heard

"Alfred and... Ivan"

wait... what? Ivan, the big dude? He cant be? they're styles don't match and-

"Arthur and Francis" OF COARSE that prat had it in for me all along, it's as if he knew something I didn't.. curse that chubby little-

"Arthur~ It will be a pleasure working with you i'm sure! Now then, hows about you and I discus and plan things over some tea in the tiers no?"

That.. sounds nice... Real nice! I can't believe i'm doing this but who doesn't want to have tea up in the tiers? Up where there are old painting and structure and you can see the whole ballroom once it's open to the public - which it should be within the next half hour~ were the organ plays and couples can-

"Arthur~ Cher? Are you coming?" Francis asked?

"Of coarse I am." I agreed taking his hand and making our way to the staircase."

__________________________________________________________________

That's all for now thanks to my beautiful bean @justsomeswissgirl I finally have a lot of inspiration so expect good things soon! Also for anyone who doesn't know- a tier is the level in a theatre above the floor seats often the roofs of ballrooms are delicately painted so it's considered rather romantic to be in such a place!