Prologue: King

The world that I used to know consist of only me and another two who are the world. I gave myself up to the world and do not take anything in return from the world outside as they will eventually crumble in my hands.

It holds me in like the chains on my hands and feet. It feels cold towards me and satisfaction is where they hold me in. Inside the metal bars is what my world consist of too. Beyond that is just outside of my world.

They kept me here until I can be deem worthy of being useful. The people who force their way in, taught me anything and everything. I was sick with it that maybe I've gone mad.

But did they care? No, I don't know. I've not been able to communicate with anyone besides them. They were the closest thing to what I can call friends. They teach me, talk to me, and bully me like friends do. I'm okay if they kick me to make me feel pain because I disobey but shouldn't friends return the favor.

I won't feel satisfied if they're the only ones who are treating me so I returned the favor but......

......I guess I went to far.

The world then consisted of one. I got lonely after a while but mostly, I was mad. I wanted someone to be in here. To know what I feel. Someone like me to feel the pain. I don't want anyone from the outside world though. I want that person to have already existed in my world.

I had eventually found it. The wish maker of my world and it granted me my wish. A half that existed already. My world grew for the two of us. It did changed me in some ways.

I love my half like it was made just for me. I know when I'm with my half I would never feel lonely again. I can finally rest without a worry in the world. My half would suffer like how I did and understand how I feel.

In the end, I fell asleep and dreamt of a dream. A world where all of what's happened to me wasn't actually real.

It was a dream.