Shawn

"Alana let's go, Tatiana will be here any minute and I don't want her waiting. You know how impatient she can get, let's go now."
I don't know what's taken her so long but if my girl catches an attitude with me, Alana is going to be in serious trouble.
"I'm coming now dad. I was fixing my room up a little."
"That's my girl. Come on lets wait in the car until she gets here."
45 minutes later and we are still waiting for my woman to show up, I called several times only to keep getting the damn voicemail. Maybe something happened. I look over at Alana and she was playing on that damn IPhone like always."Dad maybe it just wasn't meant to be, I'm going back inside"
"Nooooo, no,you will stay right here and wait." I told her getting upset at the whole situation .I called her again and still no answer." Ha this lady better have a good ass excuse as to why she isn't here yet I told myself. Then out of the corner of my eyes, I see her pink Jeep pull up. I got real excited but then I quickly changed up and now I was furious. I jumped out of the car and started yelling, screaming and cursing everything in the book. I have to admit I looked liked a fucking clown. "What the fuck took you so long and why wasn't you answering my got damn calls?" I yelled as soon as she step out of her Jeep."I'm sorry baby my phone died and I got caught in traffic. I hope I didn't ruin our day?"she said. Damn I felt so bad here I was making a complete fool of myself and all for nothing "I'm sorry, I overreacted I didn't know what to think,you know how much I care for you babe I'm sorry" I told her feeling stupid.
"That's okay baby I forgive you. Maybe we can just stay home and order out and watch movies just the two of us" That was a plan that I didn't think of , but before I could answer Alana cleared her throat."just the two of you? I see I'm not wanted here so have fun." I completely forgot she was still in the car. "nooo Alana you are wanted here, right babe?"I looked over at Tatiana and she smiled letting me know that she didn't mind having Alana join us. "Whatever" was all Alana said before she walked in the bulding with us following right behind.