Back To Elizabeth

I been in the psych ward for three months now. Every time someone tries to talk to me I flip out on them. So I spend most of my time high from that damn needle they keep putting in my arm. I went down to the game room and sat on the couch by a wall thinking about my Beautiful. Oh how much I missed her. Wondering what she's doing right now and if she's okay. This can't be life. Then I was taken out of my day dream by some woman tapping me on my shoulder. I looked up and she has the most stupidest smile on her face. Like bitch you in a psych ward, fuck you so happy about. Then I remembered this is a psych ward. She sat down next to me and started talking.
" Hi I'm Tatiana what's your name?" I just looked at her hopping she get the hint,but nope she didn't. She just kept talking and talking and talking and I was half listening until she said " I killed my husband, what are you in here for?" that caught my attention. " You what" I asked because I wanted to make sure I heard right. " hahahaha just kidding I knew that would make you talk" "ohhh" I said now not paying her any attention. I told her I will see her later because she pissed me off. "Hey,hey wait up I was just kidding damn have a chill pill why don't cha" she said. Look you seem to be the only normal person in here beside me. I turned around on that one. I just had to ask I couldn't help myself. "Ha you call yourself normal? With that stupid ass smile and that fake ass story, you belong here with the rest of these psychopaths." I said and walked away. I went back to my room and laid down once again sad and in my feelings. I did my same routine everyday for the next four months. until my doctor told me I had to start going to a one on one session 4 times a week 3 hours a day. So here I was getting ready to be judged by somebody I didn't even know. Once again for something I didn't even do.
I walked to the Office and knocked on the door. "Come in" I walked in and my mouth dropped.
"TATIANA"