Elizabeth

It was September 29 2001 here I was getting ready to meet my baby girl for the first time. I wish it would've been on better terms but I guess this will do."PUSH BABY PUSH YOU GOT THIS COME ON NOW PUSHH"Shawn kept yelling in my ear" I'm trying I'm trying" For the next hour I pushed and pushed and pop there she was. Beautiful. That was her name. I named her the minute I saw her. Shawn was soo happy to be a father and I could've be more happier. That is until we got home 3 days later.

"Elizabeth where the fuck is my car keys bitch"? "Shawn I have no idea and please stop with all the cursing" "

Bitch get the fuck up and find my motherfucking keys and when you finish fix my lunch.
"Shawn I'm feeding Beautiful I can't help you right now." "why the fuck do you keep calling her that ugly ass name. The girl's name is Alana call her that" "whatever Shawn" out of nowhere he smacked me. I never saw it coming. "Who you talking to huh? get the fuck up and find my car keys NOW" he said while snatching Beautiful out my hands. I got up and started looking for his car keys. The whole time I never noticed them on his index finger." Shawn your car keys are on your finger" he looked down and saw them and started laughing." hahahahahahahahaha.damn I forgot I grabbed them off the coffee table. Never mind my lunch I will order something at work love you, And I see you later Beautiful, And with that he was gone.