ALANA

I was sitting in the hospital watching my mother sleep. She hasn't woken up yet. Just when I thought this week couldn't be worst two Detective walked in asking they had to wait because I'm a miner and I need a parent with me so I called Tatiana and she said she was on her way. Once she arrived they walked us to a quite room and to us to take a seat.

DETECTIVE BROWN: Good afternoon my name is Detective Brown and this is my partner Detective Walker. So because this is a serious situation ACS was called in. They are outside waiting. I'm going to tell them they can come in excuse me.

Once Detective Brown walked out of the room I leaned in to ask Tatiana what was Going on. She said she didn't know and she was going to get to the bottom of it. I prayed this was about my mother and the person who hit her, but then why would they call ACS and on top of that need to speak to me? Everything was running through my head at once. When the Detective came back in two white ladys came in also they all took a seat and Detective Brown started talking.

DETECTIVE BROWN: Sorry for the delay. Okay Ms. Johnson. We would like to talk to Alana with you present of course. So I'm going to start. Alana what is your full name?

looking around the room I answered
"Alana Beautiful Mars"

DETECTIVE BROWN: So it's not. Beauitful Alana Mars?

ALANA: Well yeah thats on my birth certificate but my dad changed it a few years ago.

DETECTIVE BROWN: ahhh birth certificate. Okay. DETECTIVE Walker didn't we see on the news that an Alana Beautiful Mars was found dead in a apartment?

DETECTIVE WALKER: yes DETECTIVE BROWN we also saw that the same person who killed that young woman was indeed her dad was is now sitting in jail. But what confuses me is the man who supposedly killed his daughter name is Shawn Mars. The same Shawn Mars that signed this birth certificate 15 years ago.

DETECTIVE BROWN: exactly, but wait if that's the father, then you must be the girl who died, and if you're dead how are we talking to you?

They asked me. I was soo scared I started sweating I looked at Tatiana and she was sitting there with a smark on her face.

DETECTIVE BROWN: I can tell you how DETECTIVE WALKER.

DETECTIVE WALKER: please do I would love to hear it

DETECTIVE BROWN: She faked her death thats how.

DETECTIVE WALKER: AHHHHHHH, isnt that a crime DETECTIVE BROWN?

DETECTIVE BROWN: Yessss yessss it is DETECTIVE WALKER And being that it's a crime Alana, beautiful, Brittany, Crystal, Chonte, whatever your name is at this moment that means you are under arrest. So please stand up. You have a right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law, you have a right to an attorney and if you cannot afford one then one will be given to you.

I was shocked this wasn't suppose to happen. I looked over at Tatiana and she was just sitting there not saying anything " TATIANA help do something" I said all she said was I will take care of it. And with that I was walking out in hand cuffs. Once I got to the percent they took my finger prints and mug shots. I was lead to a back room and hand cuffed to a bench. After about five hours a old white man came in my cell.

Psychiatrist: Hello Ms. Mars I'm Doctor matt can I ask you a few questions?

Once he said who he was. I knew how to get out of here. I had to play crazy and I did just that. Once he was done with me he left and I was still handcuffed. After another five hours of sitting in the cell they called my name and opended the door.

OFFICER: Ms.Mars you are being moved to a mental health Institution until your next court date please follow me. Wait aren't you the same girl i saw- forget it. Come on.

(OFFICER)what the hell is going on I thought. What ever it is imma get to the bottom of it.