ELIZABETH

Down at the police station I was Getting inpatient waiting for the detective to come in and tell me what was going on. I Just wanted to get home to my baby. Minutes later two male detectives came in. Hello I'm detective Walker and this is detective Brown and we want to ask a couple of questions. Is that okay? "Yeah sure" I said ready to get this over with.

   Detective Walker: "What day of the month is it?"

          Me: "hummm, Thursday September 29"

           Detective Walker: "who is Shawn Mars to you?"

            Me: "He is my boyfriend and the father of my child, what is with all of the questions can someone please tell me whats going on"

             Detective Brown: "LETS CUT THE BULLSHIT MS.JACKSON YOU KNOW WHY YOUR HERE. LETS JUST GET THIS OVER WITH. WHY DID YOU PUT YOUR PILLS IN YOUR DAUGHTER'S MILK?"

              Me "WHATT NO I DON'T EVEN HAVE PILLS, WELL I DO BUT I WILL-

              Detective Brown" Ms Jackson you are  under arrest for child endangerment you have a right to remain silence anything you say can and will be hold against you in the court of law, you have a right to an attorney If you can't afford one then -

         ME: wait what no I didn't do this don't touch me bitch I would never hurt my child NEVER LET GOOOOOOOOOOO GET OFF OF ME STUPID BITCH AHHHHHHHHHH"

      Detective WaLker: back up,back up we need back up now "Ms Jackson please stop we are trying to make this as easy as possible please just-

          Detective BROWN:"Ahhhhhhhhh she bit me she fucking bit meeeeee ahhhhhh WALKER GET HER OFF ME .....WALKER GET HER OFF ME"
AHHHHHHHHHH SHE'S BITING ME

     Cops: (Knock at the door) "you Called for back up ohhhhh shittttt  code blue code blue we need a doctor NOW."
        Doctor: "We need to sedate her" hold her down while I take out the needle"
      Me: I want my baby I want my babyyyyyyyyyyy I wannnnnn miiiii baaaa

       Doctor: she's out we need a stretcher I will take it from here.