ELIZABETH

It's good to be home. It's been so long I dont know what to do. Everything is so diffent. TATIANA got me a black suv with tainted Windows. She also brought me a cell phone. I was very blessed to have someone like her in my life. Walking to the my car I texted Beautiful and told her to be ready in 20 minutes she said she's ready now and I told her I was on my way. On the highway going to a park that Tatiana told me to meet her at I started thinking about my whole life in that hospital. It was all a game to Shawn and I was indeed his pawn. " That's okay tho. Shawn you will soon get what's coming to you" I said out loud"
Pulling up to the park I saw Tatiana and some man bending down behide a bench. I looked around to see who they were hiding from and there he was. Sexy as ever. I texted Tatiana and told her I was across the street waiting for her. She told me she will be here soon. Putting the phone down I watched as Shawn walked out the park looking like his best friend died. Looking in my rearview in the mirror I saw Tatiana and a familiar looking man. Once my car door opened and I took a good look at him I remembered where I know him from. Once he noticed who I was I couldn't help but laugh at the stupid slow look on his face. Pulling out the parking spot and following Shawn I told Tatiana to call Alana.

" Alana we down the block your dad is walking back home come outside we srw in a all black suv. Okay.

Pulling up to the building watching Shawn walk in and Alana walking out. Once Alana got in the car we took off. Going to our getaway house we started planing in the car.

TATIANA: Okay Alana the plan is in one hour you go back in the house and I will follow you we will argue inter until we catch his attention and then I smack you, you smack me back and we start fighting. Imma pull out a fake knife and start stabbing you. Elizabeth do you have the blood?

ELIZABETH: Yup right here.

TATIANA: Cool. Charles do you have the camera?

CHARLES: Sure do.

TATIANA: Cool. Now we wait an hour. Dont forget Elizabeth to call the cops the 7th time i stab her.

Elizabeth: I wont.

See the plan is Beauitful and Tatiana start fighting. Tatiana stabbs Beautiful and Shawn run to Tatiana and take the knife from her. She screams "what did you do you killed her". And because he's sick in his head he will be convinced that he really did kill her. charles will be recording the whole thing from two different cameras. Once shawn Hand go up to grab the knife from Tatiana's hand and go back down it will look like he stabbed Beauitful but we will edited it to make it look like he stabbed her more then once. After all of that I will call the cops and Shawn will be gone with the quickness.
(WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND BITCH)