Shawn

It was 2am and I couldn't sleep. Me going off on Alana like that wasn't my character and I didn't like who I was becoming, but I had a love life and ever since Alana mom left us I have been doing both jobs as a single parent. I deserve a little fun. If Alana can just put her feelings aside then things will be a lot easier for all of us. I looked at my phone to see if my baby called or text and nothing. I haven't heard from her since she left. I have been calling, texting everything and nothing. I hope Alana didn't push her away. Here I go again getting all in my feelings. I couldn't help it...I felt myself loving someone I didn't know that well. Am I thinking to much?overreacting? Idk. I looked over at my phone again only to see she still didn't text, so I picked up the phone and called her again. Still no answer."What am I doing. Shawn get it together" I told myself. I started thinking about Alana's mom and how I missed her,loved her, and hated her so much.We was so happy together but she had other plans. Plans that didn't include Alana and I. To this day I still wonder what she's doing, how she's doing, did she get married, have other kids.
Soooo much questions and no answers, but ohh well She's the past and I have our future. Alana.
Getting in bed I closed my eyes and thought of my lady."I just hope she loves me back"