Tatiana

Going home to begging kids was my usual every time I come home all I hear is "ma you got money? Ma you cooking? Ma can I take your car?" Like damn hello to y'all too. Money hungry, fat, greedy, stank ass kids. I can't take my shoes off before y'all start asking for shit damn" I have three kids. Jasmine,Jamal,and Jessica. All 3 years apart.Jasmine is 20 the oldest, Jamal is 17. Then there's my baby Jessica who is 14. Mommy can I go to the movies with my some of my friends?" Jessica you know better then to ask me a stupid question like that. No you can't go" I hated when she asked me questions she already know the answers to. Don't get me wrong I don't keep her locked in the house all day everyday but I do have rules and if she can't follow them then hell no she can't go. Walking to my kitchen to take out dinner Jessica followed behind." But ma please all my friends are going and it's not fair. I do a lot around here....I cook, clean, wash clothes, I get straight A's in school I do what I'm told. Why I can't go out for one day and just have a little fun?" Jessica said as she sat in a chair in the kitchen."First of all little girl,let's get something straight here. You cook because you want to,you clean because that's your job when it's your week, you wash clothes when it's your weekend to wash them, and the straight A.s tuhh...you're suppose to get that. If I reward you for everything you're suppose to do then what happens when you become a mother or a boss or something....you think I get rewarded for being your mother? No I don't that's my responsibility. You think I get rewarded for going to work and doing what I have to do? No I don't so try again. You already know my rule to going out...Jasmine and Jamal had that same rule what makes you different? Nothing...I need to meet all of your friends parents,get their numbers and figure out who is taken you and who is bringing you back."I told her."But ma-""Noo Jessica end of conversation."Jessica walked off and I heard her room door slam. I pulled out my cell phone to see if this man  put anything one my card, and indeed he did.$3,000 is there so far now I gotta get this plan in motion so I can get the whole amount put on there. I went to my bathroom and took a long hot shower, about 45 minutes later I stepped out dried off and put my house clothes on. Laying in my bed I got a text message saying"meet me in the park in 15 minutes so we can talk face to face. I have a new plan" I reply saying "7:30" that was our coded. Getting up and getting dressed I walked out the door and headed to the park.