Gettin' Money...

After I left Shae’s apartment I drove straight to the trap to see what was up; one of my niggas had called me sayin’ some lil niggas tried to hit us up and I damn sure wasn’t havin’ that shit.

“Wessup man what happened?” I asked Donte, one of my boys.

“Ion know, lil niggas just walked in here bussin’ no questions asked.” He explained sounding stressed.

“Damn, ain’t nobody get hurt did they?”

“Nah homie, only they did. We ain’t kill em tho, we got em in the basement.” He said which put a big smile on my face.

“Iight cool I’ll be down there.” I said before walking upstairs to my office to take a hit.

When I got to my door I knew something wasn’t right so I pulled out my gun and burst into the door. The lights were off and I could make out a darker shadow sitting on my desk. “Who the fuck is you?!” I asked cocking my gun.

It hopped off my desk and starting slow walking towards me; the way it walked I knew it was a female. “Your best fantasy.” She answered seductively before getting down on her knees infront of me and unbuckling my pants and began givin’ me head; not no ‘good’ head but like the best head I ever got from a female. I knew she ain’t have no type of fuckin’ teeth in her mouth with the way she was suckin’.

She sucked till I bust two nuts in her mouth and I made sure she swallowed ALL my kids. When she was done she got off her knees and slowly walked out the room without one work spoken or look backward; I ain’t even see the hoe face.

“So what’s ya name kid?” I asked one of the kids in front of me. I was now in the basement with my niggas questioning and torturing these lil niggas.

He spit out blood before answering, “Tyrone.” Weakly.

“Well, Tyrone, who you work for?” I asked.

“Dave nem.” he said coughing.

“Ah, that makes sense.” I said walking over to the table that we kept all of our guns at and picking up a 22’.

“Man, please, don’t shoot us; I swear we won’t come back here.” One of the other boys cried.

“Look at ya lil bitch ass cryin’ if you gone go out, go out a real nigga not no bitch. Stop all that damn cryin.” I threatened slappin’ the shit outta him.

“Aye how old y’all is?” Donte asked them.

“We 16.” Another boy answered.

“Well, hope you had a nice 16 years of life cause you fucked with the wrong ones.” I said before putting 2 bullets between every single one of their eyes. “Clean this shit up.” I ordered walking back upstairs headed to my office to take that hit like I was possed to earlier and leaving.

“Man what y’all wanna do today?” Tori asked everyone as we sat around the kitchen and living room eating and watching tv.

“Shit ion know, it ain’t shit to do.” Jace said.

“Let’s throw a party at Pooh house YAY!” I suggested screaming and throwing my arms up.

“Cool with me.” He said shrugging before stuffing his mouth with food. When he said it was cool we all pulled out our phones and began tweeting, facebooking, pathing, instagraming, and letting it be known on anyother social network about the party. “What time this party start and is it like another pool party or something?” he asked.