First Hit...

End Of Senior Year……

“Thank God we made it to the end o the year! I honestly thought I wasn’t going to make it fa’real; the hoes was all on a nigga.” Jace laughed placing a hand over his chest.

We were all chillin’ at my apartment; me, Jace, Tori, Damien, and his crew as usual. It is finally the end of high school. I was graduating Valedictorian with a 3.99, Tori with a 3.78, and Jay with a 3.5. Me and Zay finally got together after a long time of me being hard to get. We have been strong despite the many rumors and his old hoes still texting and calling his phone. Turns out Tori and Damien had been ‘talking’ for a while before we found out and now their together.

“Speakin’ of HOES! I’m so GLAD you broke shit off with that bitch Kendra! Lord knows me and Tori ain’t like that bitch!” I said getting off the couch and praise dancing and Tori joined me; everyone laughed including Jay.

“Man whatever, I already knew her ass was cheating but I ain’t care. But when I seen the shit I just had to let her go fa’real dawg.” He breathed.

“Yup! And you let her go to an ass whoopin’ me and my bitch been waitin’ to give her ass!” Tori laughed with her tongue all out and dapping me up.  

“Hell yeah and that shit DID go on Facebook! Stupid hoe!” I scuffed causing everyone to laugh again. “Anyway, fuck that I’m just ready to get up outta here and go to UCLA!” I screamed clapping my hands.

“Hell yeah and at least we all get to be with each other.” Tori said.

“And ya boy gone be ballin!” Jay said striking a pose as if he were making a shot.

“I know y’all asses better get y’all shit together and make somethin’ happen ya feel me?” Damien said jumping into the conversation.

“Oh! I forgot to tell y’all bout this email I got offering me a job as a model while I’m in school. It won’t interfere with classes so I think I might do it.” I smiled.

“You gone have clothes on?” Damien asked, taking a hit of the blunt in his hand and passing it.

“Yeah, I guess.” I shrugged.

“You guess? I better not see yo ass, yo titties, yo coochie, yo-“ I cut him off.

“Okay bruh damn! Shut ya ass up and smoke.” I said getting a little irritated when I gotta text from Zay.

‘BooZay♥: wessup whea u at?’

‘BaeShae♥: chillin’ at the house wessup?’

‘BooZay♥: I’m bout to come swoop u up, be ready in like 30 min.’

‘BaeShae♥: iight. Casual or classy?’

‘BooZay♥: casual’

I began smiling really hard and was about to get up and get ready to go when Damien grabbed me by my wrist stopping me.

“What you cheesin fah? Where you bout to go?” he asked with one eyebrow raised.

“Zay bout to come pick me up…” I said quietly. Pooh and Zay still didn’t like eachother and Zay stop slangin’ for him and began doing his own thing with his boys but they made sure they were in connection with my bro so their wouldn’t be any problems.

“Oh.” He said lamely before sitting back in the sofa and taking another hit. I stared at him for a bit and he didn’t even look at me and that pissed me off cause I was tired of this so I stormed off to my room to get ready.

I was ready and Zay had just text me saying he was about to pull up to the gate where they let people into the complex. I had on a white tank that stopped right above my belly button with some denim skinnies that had slits at the knees and stopped bellow my belly button and some cute sandals that had a beige plastic flower on them. I added one of Jay’s necklaces that was long and gold and had ‘Jace’ engraved in it and some big nerd glasses with my hair in a high bun with big gold hoop earrings. I walked down the steps and through the living room about to open the front door.