Drunken Tales...

“Zay stop playin’ with me!” I whined standing on my tippy-toes in order to get my comb out of his hand.

“Gimmie a kiss.” He said nonchalantly perching his lips and bending down to my height.  I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips. “Damn, that’s all I can get?” he asked with his hand over his chest.

“Yup.” I replied popping the P. “Now gimmie my comb so I can do my hair Zay fa’real we gone be late!” I whined again holding my hand out waiting but he still didn’t give it to me.  I sighed and was about to say something else but he pressed his lips against mine;  I refused to kiss him back at first but then he grabbed a handful of my ass causing me to squeal. My arms found the back of his neck and his found my waist. He began to suck on my bottom lip and his tongue slipped into my mouth. He picked me up and my legs went around his waist, he walked over to the bed and threw me onto it climbing on top of me. He positioned himself between my legs and started sucking and biting on my neck. I let out a few moans and was enjoying every moment until I heard somebody knock on the front door.

“Just ignore it.” He whispered in my ear and I did until it turned into banging. I pushed Zay off me with a huff and stormed downstairs swinging the door open; there stood Tori, Jace, Pooh and his crew all dressed and ready to go.  And I am standing here in bra and panties with my hair in roller sets.

“Where the hell yo clothes at girl?! And why yo ass ain’t ready to go?!” Pooh yelled storming into the house.

“I got caught up I’ll be ready in a minute.” I replied running back upstairs and into my room.

It had been like a week or so since me and Jace had sex and so much has happened in the period of time. Me and him have said that we are going to stay strictly friends until this whole me and Zay fling is over and done with. Zay has been being nicer to me and hasn’t been blowing up on or hitting me and he also doesn’t stay out at all hours of the night and I can’t wait to see how long this is going to last, but I kind of hope it doesn’t end cause I like this Zay, the one I fell for. I also moved out of my apartment and into a cute 2 story, brick house in Pooh’s neighborhood. Tonight is our graduation and after that we’re going out to a club and I can’t damn wait.

Anyway, I walked back into my room to see that Zay was now halfway dressed and ready to go, he had on some black Levi’s and a red Polo shirt with a black horse on it and some black church shoes. I rolled my eyes and brushed past him causing him to chuckle. I slipped on my black fitted halter top dress and put on some red bottoms and curled my hair real quick. I walked over to the full size mirror on the other side of the room and looked myself over when Zay came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled and took my phone out and snapped a picture of it cause I thought this was a cute moment until I realized that I now had a huge hickie on my neck from where he was sucking earlier.  

“Dammit Zay!” I yelled turning around and punching him in the chest as he laughed like it was just funny. I jogged into the bathroom and proceeded to put make-up on to cover it up and it kind of worked so I was satisfied. I walked downstairs followed by Zay and we were both in our cap and gowns as well as Tori and Jace. The tension in the room was kind  of thick so I just decided to speak. “Let’s go before we’re later than we already are.” I said grabbing my keys off the table and making my way out the front door.  Zay unlocked his car door and opened the passenger side for me to get in before getting in on his side and we all pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the stadium where our graduation was being held.  “You steppin’ out with us after graduation?” I asked him scrolling through instagram on my phone.

“Uh nah, I got something I need to do.” He stated. I was kind of sad but I didn’t let it show on my face as I continued to look at my phone and didn’t respond. “You mad at me?” he asked glancing over at me with a grin on his face like something was just funny.  I still didn’t answer him; he took one hand off the wheel and placed it on my thigh and began to rub it every time getting closer and closer to my center. “Say?” he asked and I couldn’t help but smile a little and I began to blush. I covered my face and pushed his hand off my leg.