Wetter...

“I’m bored.” Tori whined throwing her head back and whimpering. I just laughed at her.

Everybody was at my house like usual but it wasn’t shit to do, we were just sitting here in the living room bored as hell.

“Me too.” Jace whined with her.

“Let’s walk around man.” Omar dumbass suggested.

“Uh hell nah it’s too hot for one and second, this is a white folks neighborhood, they would call the police on us so quick!” I said to him and everybody nodded their head.

“Let’s just go the mall or something hell it’s boring as hell.” Pooh said.

“Yessss the mall!” Tori cheesed.

“Ohhhh let’s go the mall and get bathing suits and then go to Six Flags!” I yelled louder than intended cause I was super excited.

“Man we grown as hell ain’t nobody goin’ to no damn Six Flags.” Pooh huffed; I got up and sat in his lap and pouted.

“Pwease Pooh?” I begged making my eyes water; this shit always worked on him. He sucked his teeth and looked the other way so I grabbed his face and made him look at me.

“Iight damn fix yo face!” he yelled pushing me off him but I was too happy to catch an attitude. Tori ad I squealed before running upstairs to throw on some clothes before we walked out the house and into our separate cars; me and Tori rode with Jace.

“AYEEE TURN UP!!!” I yelled when ‘FDB’ by Young Dro came on. I started twerking in my seat and shaking my nonexistent dreads like I was Chief Keef or some shit making Jace and Tori laugh.

“You too turnt. Turn down Shae.” Jace laughed.

“FOR WHAT?!” I yelled back continuing to do my dance. Jace stopped at a red light and Pooh pulled up next to us and Jordan pulled up next to him. We were all playing the same song.

Pooh looked at me, “You ready?” he asked me and I already knew what was about to go down and so did everybody else.

“Oh HELL NAH!” Jace yelled but it was too late, everybody was already out of their cars dancing and acting a fool at the stop light even when the light turned green we were still turning the fuck up. Some people got out their cars and turned up with us while others remained inside and either watched or blew their horns in frustration.

“Westside, Bankhead! That’s where I’m from! Everythang y’all did, it’s been done! My Tru game and my shoe game? Can’t touch dis shit! A bitch that holla bout fuck me? NAH FUCK DAT BITCH!!!!!” everybody yelled at the same time. There was no turning us down, well that was until the police came; everybody ran back to their cars and drove off laughing.

“Man we ain’t did that shit in sooo long!” I laughed kind of out of breath from turning up too much.

“I know right! That shit was too funny!” Jace laughed.

“And yo ass was just talkin’ bout turn down and shit!” Tori laughed leaning over the seat and hitting him upside his head.

“Whateva shut yo ass up!” he said reaching in the back and hitting her back then she hit him back and now they were fucking slap boxin’ and Jace was swerving and shit.

“AYEE CHILL FOR WE DIE NIE!!!” I yelled when we swerved into the lane next to us making Pooh swerve over. But they didn’t stop until Tori punched his ass in the mouth busting his lip.

“Oh hell nah.” He said calmly before smashing his foot on the breaks, throwin the car in park and hopping out. “Throw yo guard up girl!” he said to Tori taking out his shirt exposing his bare chest; she got out the car too and tied up her hair.