Chapter Five

Luke's POV:

I got Mallory to my house, and brought her inside. She soon collapsed in front of me and cried her eyes out. I stared down at her, and she didn't look well.

"Mall –" I started but then she cried louder. I rolled me eyes and sat on the bottom of the stairs in front of her.

"ASH!!" She screamed. It made me feel so bad seeing her like this.

"I'm going to fix you a bath, and I will let you borrow some clothes of mine." I said and walked away.

Mallory's POV:

Luke walked away after saying he would make me a bath. I appreciated the offer, but I doubt that would fix anything! I looked up finally to see just walking down the hallway.

I wiped under my eyes, and my phone buzzed. Oh god! Ash!

A: Okay I snapped at you because you never noticed my feelings for you! But I understand, you like Luke. I'm still your friend it just hurt a little...

I didn't reply, but I don't know if I'll be able to see him for a while. But then I thought.

M: I don't think I'm going back to school. I'll just get a job at a fast food restaurant just so I have money, but that's all I guess.

A: Can we meet up every once and a while? Just to catch up?

M: Of course! Just don't forget about me xD

A: That's going to be hard for me! CX

I smiled down at my phone and heard Luke coming back.

"Oh so your okay now?!" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. He said he was sorry, but I still want that bath!" I exclaimed making him laugh.

"I put clothes in there for you, but their mine so.." He trailed off.

I gave him a confused look, and he smiled, waving me off. I flashed a smile back and walked into the bathroom.

I closed the door, locking it, striped my clothes off, and hopped into the steaming water.

A/N::
Omg!!! Okay, first, sorry for the short chapters there will be chapters that will be long, but guys!!! 50 reads already?!! Okay I'm updating at least everyday since Wednesday I think? But whatever!!! That's amazing!! I love the people who are reading this. I'm not going to make you vote or comment, but if you would please recommend!!! Pretty please, and I will love you forever. (Even tho I love y'all anyway xD) whatevs!!

Gtg!! Bye!!

   –Mabby :*