Suger Daddy

"Darling are you ready to go?" he asked through the dressing room door. "No, can you come in for a moment please?" she asked, huffing as she tired to zip the dress into place but was struggling. He let himself in, the sight in front of him making his breath hitch and his pants tighten. She was clad in a Pink lace dress and black heels, which went along perfectly with the diamond chocker he had bought her adorning her neck.

"Could you please zip the dress ? I can't seem to get it." She said holding the front of the dress up. He hummed before walking behind her and brushing the hair off her neck, kissing her shoulder softly before slowly zipping up the back of the dress.

"You look stunning baby... Make the dress look so beautiful." He murmured. A smile lit up her face as she admired their reflection in the mirror before turning her head to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you, daddy. It's all for you." She smiled as his arms wrapped around her waist. A low growl left his throat as he latched his lips to her neck, sucking a mark on her smooth skin. She whimpered as he soothed the dark mark with his tongue.

"That's right baby, all for your daddy and no one else. Love buying my princess pretty things and showing you off. Everyone is so jealous you're all mine. I've even gotten offers to share but I always refuse. I love having such a precious gem all to myself." He smirked before unzipping the dress, helping her out of it and adding it to the pile of other clothes she had brought in the dressing room.

"We're getting this and the rest of the pile, and I don't want any complaints." He said sternly. She smiled at him before pressing a kiss to his cheek, hugging him to her.

"You spoil me too much." She squealed as his hands traveled to her ass, swatting it hard before rubbing it to soothe the sting.

"And you know I love spoiling you. Besides, it's not all for you. I enjoy seeing you in these things, not to mention seeing you out of them." His whispered into her ear making her giggle. She could feel his cock hardening in his pants, her hands moving to his belt to unbuckle it and slid his pants down to his ankles.

"Then let me say thank you..." She teased as she sank to her knees. He groaned as she yanked down his boxers and took his erection in her hands, pumping a few times before taking it as far as she could into her mouth. He hissed as he felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth surrounding him. She definitely gave the best head he'd ever gotten. With her hair gathered in his bands.
She bobbed up and down, hands pumping what she couldn't reach.

"That's it princess. Love seeing those pretty lips stretched over my cock." He moans at the sight. Face flushed, beautiful breasts pushed up by her bra, eyes peering up at him from beneath her eyelashes. Her hand moved to his balls, massaging them before pulling off his dick, spitting on hit and pumping it fast.

"Love it too daddy, tastes so good." She whispered before biting her lip and moving down to suck one of this balls into her mouth. He cursed loudly before remembering they were in a dressing room, and lowered his voice.

"Fuck angel, you know exactly how daddy likes it. I bet you're getting so wet, your little pussy must be dripping. Do you want daddy to help you baby?" He cooed at her, pulling her up by her hair and throwing the clothes on the floor and sitting down on the chair provided in the room. He grabs her waist and pulls her on his lap, stroking his cock through her folds and teasing her little clit before lining it up with her hole and letting her sink down. Her arms wrap around her neck and he meets her lips with a hard and wet kiss. Tongues playing with each other as she grinds in his lap, his cock making her feel so full. He holds her hips and helps her bounce up and down.

"That's my girl, feels so fucking good. Such a tight little pussy." He hisses before standing up and bending her over the chair and pushing back in. Holding her hair he pounds into her, cursing at the feeling of the tight wetness wrapped around his cock.

"Daddy" she whimpers, "feels so good, fills me up... Harder, faster, please." She whines. A wicked grin appears on his face as he slaps her ass and responding to her request.
"Of course baby, I'll give it to you. Such a little slut for daddy's cock. So desperate to be fucked. Such a perfect little girl for daddy." He says lowly as he fucks her harder and deeper.

Her moans and whimpers kept him going, wanting more. She pushed her ass at him, and he immediately knew what she wanted. Raising his hand, he slapped her ass harshly, smirking. Her broken moan made his cock twitch inside of her. He didn't care about how loud they were, he wanted everyone to know she belonged to him.

"Such a good girl for me. Going out with me and letting me buy you all sorts of pretty things, letting me see you in them. Love spoiling you, my gorgeous girl." He said through gritted teeth. He felt her clench around him, his own orgasm rising in his stomach.

He reached around and rubbed at her swollen clit, thrusting as hard as he could. She let out a broken whine, tears coming out of her eyes with pleasure.
"Daddy please let me come, pleasepleaseplease!" She begged, hiccuping with light sobs.

"Come for me baby, all over my cock. Come on." Harry growled, slapping her ass harshly. And that was it. She shuddered and clenched around him, triggering his own orgasm. He pulled out quickly, tugging his cock until he came on her red ass.

Panting filled the dressing room, both stood on shaky legs. She turned around to face him, and kissed him hard with the passion she felt. "Mm, thank you daddy."

"No problem baby girl. Now let's buy you some pretty things."

--------------------
Credits go's to -> http://sinning-styles.tumblr.com/post/132624607865/sugar-daddy