Thos is love

Ethan's PoV   (I feel like this story is only Ethan's PoV :-D)

So it's been around a month since Alex came home. He's been looking a little sad again but not as bad as last time.

He doesn't have to wear bandages on but he always wears sweaters because he hate having to look at his arms.

I just realised that I have never taken him on a date. I feel really bad right now.

So today I told Alex that I had to go to the store. He said k hurry

I ran to the car and started it. I backed out and headed to the store. I bought flowers and a card  

I want this to be special

I got home and told Alex that I was goi g to set up something and to hide in the closet.

When I heard the closet door close I started. I bought a huge set of flowers.

I took one out laying in on the table.

In the card I wrote

Sorry for the wait. I love you so much and I am going to show you today

I put the card next to the rose. The rest of the roses I plucked and scattered a path towards the card and rose.

I turned off the lights and yelled for Alex to come down. Since the lights were out I put candles around the path.

A- Ethan were are you

I heard him yell but I was at the table holding the card and the rose.

Alex PoV

I walked out of the closet and saw candles and rose petals. I yelled for Ethan but got no response.

I followed the path. It led to the table and I saw Ethan standing there with a card And a rose in his hand.

I looked at him confusingly

He stepped closer handing me the rose and the card.
I set the rose on the table and opened the card. It read

Sorry for the wait. I love you so much and I'm going to show you today

I was tearing up. It was so sweet. I set the card down going to Ethan

I rapped my arms around him and he did the same. I leaned in connecting are lips. It was a sweet kiss.

Eventually he released and stayed to dress nice. I ran up stairs grabbing a nice shirt with black skinny jeans and black converse.
When I went back down Ethan said to get in the car.

We went to a place called the hibachi. It's were the cook in front of you and it's like super cool.

When we were seated we sat with a family of four. The seemed pretty nice to.

The coin said he wanted to know who the couples were tonight because I guess it's couples night.

Me and Ethan raised our hands and so did the mom and dad of the family. Then they stared at us in discust.

E- what you got a problem with my and my boyfriend.

The mom- um yes actually I don't want a bad influence on my kids.

E- um how's it a bad influence. It's not bad to be yourself.

The dad- if your gay yes. Come on were leaving.

They seemed so nice but I guess not

After dinner was over and I was stuffed he said we were going to see a movie. So we went to the theatres ordering some drinks and we went and watched the hunger games mockingjay part 1 ( I know it's out but part two isn't even though I do must see it)

Since I'm me and I am very emotional I had to cry. I'm so gay. But I could care less.

When the movie was over we walked out hand in hand and no one judges us. This is a perfect night.

When we went home and he told me to get in my pjs.
So got on on sponge bob pants and a kitty sweater. Again I'm gay so yeah.

I headed back down stairs to see Alex with some drinks and popcorn and another movie this time fast and furious and the couch was all extended with pillows and blankets.

We ate popcorn and finished it when he put the second one in.
This time we cuddled on the couch and I layed my head on his chest.

I ended up falling asleep

Ethan's PoV

I had a great day today. It was mostly drama free except that small insident at dinner but eh.

He's so cute when he sleeps. I love him.

I eventually got tired to do I fell asleep to

A/n
Hey sorry it's a bit short. I don't think I can post tomorrow I have plans. Even though I'm not wanting to do it but I have to. Anyways thank you for reading please vote and comment suggestions bye